Suh to the Eagles?

Reports have been circulating around espn that the Philadelphia Eagles are in talks with the St. Louis Rams about possibly trading Donovan McNabb to the St. Louis Rams for the first overall pick in this years draft. The Rams are in desperate need of a solid quarterback and the Eagles have already stated that they are very confident in the abilities of their backup QB Kevin Kolb. Personally I would love to see Suh go anywhere but St. Louis and with the Eagles he would be going into a great organization that is already playoff capable.

Reports have been circulating around espn that the Philadelphia Eagles are in talks with the St. Louis Rams about possibly trading Donovan McNabb to the St. Louis Rams for the first overall pick in this years draft. The Rams are in desperate need of a solid quarterback and the Eagles have already stated that they are very confident in the abilities of their backup QB Kevin Kolb. Personally I would love to see Suh go anywhere but St. Louis and with the Eagles he would be going into a great organization that is already playoff capable.

We were just discussing the fact this at work. Not specifically the Eagles trading for the first pick, but the fact that St Louis may trade out of the position. This would definitely be interesting. St. Louis is definitely a mess right now.

What pick do Browns have? I could see them getting rid of either Quinn or Anderson and improving St. Louis immediately. St. Louis needs so much but first and foremost I think they need a quality starter at QB then build around that guy.

For the record, the 3 weeks KIETH NULL (West Texas A&M) started, his QB rate was comparable to Chiefs $63 mil. man, Matt Cassel.

No way that with all the Rams needs, you dont either A) Trade for more picks or 2) select BPA (Suh)

I would love to see Suh go to the Eagles. I am a fan of them and he would be in a situation where he can go to the plyoffs 1st year he is there. :snacks:

Not if they trade away McNabb they won't.

What pick do Browns have? I could see them getting rid of either Quinn or Anderson and improving St. Louis immediately. St. Louis needs so much but first and foremost I think they need a quality starter at QB then build around that guy.

Did you just say Quinn or Andersen and quality starter in the same sentence? <_<

I realize they haven't done a lot in their time in the NFL. Anderson had one solid year but they are both probably better than Bulger or whoever they have starting at any given time. Like I said they need a ton of help all over the board but it seems they need to start with a qb. They have drafted two animals for the d line the last couple years in Carriker and Long and that hasn't gotten them very far in the win column. I kinda look at it like what the texans did. They built up their D as well as they could even picking Williams ahead of Bush then going out and getting Shaub.

i would probably jump off a bridge if this happened... cant effing stand the eagles... plus, theres no way that trade goes down straight up.

Your right. The trade wouldn't be a straight up trade. McNabb would just be a piece of the trade. Sorry not to clarify at the beginning that the trade would not be straight up McNabb for the Rams 1st pick.