Rivals.com

Just noticed that Walker Ashburn moved up... .1 point. I heard people saying he was going to be a four star... Moudy, Enuwa, Evans, and Bell are all still 5.7 3 stars. I was hoping that some would move up, because I think they deserved it.

But the question is does anyone know if this is the last time these guys will be evaluated, because everyone was updated today (star ratings were down for about an hour for everyone outside the rivals 100 which were updated last week) or if there will be one more chance for these guys to move up??

:dunno

If they have been recruited and hand picked by Bo and co... they are all :star:star:star:star:star in my mind. I know that we all love to see a guy with a great frame and 5 stars next to his name, but lets be serious, it doesnt always matter the guy you get but the system and how he is coached. I trust Bo, and if he recruited these kids, i know we are getting HARD WORKERS, SMART PLAYERS, AND HUSKERS FOR LIFE!