Senior Bowl

Asante just made 3 tackles in the last 2 mins I have been watching. He's wearing a weird ass helmet though.

are you sure? I havent seen him at all on espn360...

It was espn360? I haven't seen it anywhere.

the shrine bowl was on 360. senior bowl was not. dillard and asante were not listed as bein on either roster but someone said they saw him make a few tackles in the shrine bowl but i think they were wrong...

I watched both the Shrine and the senior bowl. Asante played in both, Dillard just played in the Senior bowl. Asante wasn't listed on the roster for the shrine bowl but he still played. I promise you I am not wrong.

Well shoot man do you remember at all about when he was in? I was just trying to watch some hits and I know you and someone else both made comments about seeing him play in the shrine bowl and make a few tackles...

Mount Cody in all his glory...

-02940e77923fd300.jpg

gawd...why do I feel like I should have posted this in the woodshed...

I heard on ESPN this morning that Terrence Cody's draft stock is going down. The main reason, and I'll quote McShay, is because Cody might be "eating himself out of the NFL". The guy weighed in at something like 376 pounds during the Senior Bowl weigh ins. Nobody is going to want him unless he drops AT LEAST 25 pounds and maintains it.

Mount Cody in all his glory...

-02940e77923fd300.jpg

gawd...why do I feel like I should have posted this in the woodshed...

I heard on ESPN this morning that Terrence Cody's draft stock is going down. The main reason, and I'll quote McShay, is because Cody might be "eating himself out of the NFL". The guy weighed in at something like 376 pounds during the Senior Bowl weigh ins. Nobody is going to want him unless he drops AT LEAST 25 pounds and maintains it.

aww, another jamarcus russell, why do college players decide to replicate morgan spulock's infamous experiment from "Supersize Me" before going to the NFL?

the shrine bowl was on 360. senior bowl was not. dillard and asante were not listed as bein on either roster but someone said they saw him make a few tackles in the shrine bowl but i think they were wrong...

I watched both the Shrine and the senior bowl. Asante played in both, Dillard just played in the Senior bowl. Asante wasn't listed on the roster for the shrine bowl but he still played. I promise you I am not wrong.

Well shoot man do you remember at all about when he was in? I was just trying to watch some hits and I know you and someone else both made comments about seeing him play in the shrine bowl and make a few tackles...

Watched the entire Shrine game on DVR and did not see Asante at all. I think there's some confusion because one of the announcers gave "Nebraska safety Larry Asante" credit for a tackle in the 4th quarter-- but the tackle was actually made by a safety from Utah (you know, because the helmets are so similar and all).

That safety was wearing #4 which was probably the # Asante was supposed to wear. Asante was a late removal, the Utah safety (Robert Johnson) was a late addition to the roster so I think the announcers just had an old copy.