Who to root for Colts or Saints

Apathy

I'm going to root for the Colts because I just saw Chase "Booger eater" Daniel on the Saints sideline and I'm not a Shockey fan either so I'll be rooting for the Colts.

Who is everybody else rooting for?

So its more important for you to root against Chase Daniel than root for 2 former huskers STARTING on the Saints?

There is are huskers on both teams so for me its a win-win, but I will root for the city of NO (and they have more huskers)

I know that Nicks and Shanle are starters and all but I hate to see Daniel wear around a Championship ring. Cody Glenn is with the Colts so I'll be rooting for Manning because I like him and I think most of his commericals are hilarious.

I'm going to root for the Colts because I just saw Chase "Booger eater" Daniel on the Saints sideline and I'm not a Shockey fan either so I'll be rooting for the Colts.

So its more important for you to root against Chase Daniel than root for 2 former huskers STARTING on the Saints?

There is are huskers on both teams so for me its a win-win, but I will root for the city of NO (and they have more huskers)

I know that Nicks and Shanle are starters and all but I hate to see Daniel wear around a Championship ring. Cody Glenn is with the Colts so I'll be rooting for Manning because I like him and I think most of his commericals are hilarious.

Yeah Peyton has done some funny sh#t. My favorite was this United Way promo from SNL. (Video quality is't great, but the skit was hilarious!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caeITRkDrtg&feature=related

• Fire 1

I didn't like Manning as a Vol, but you have to respect his ability and I laugh at his commercials. The Christmas present ones were LOL.....but, he has a ring and the city of NO doesn't. Shanle and Nicks get my nod over Colts, but I just hope it is entertaining.

Go Steelers

That tears it!!! or is it "Tares"?

shiert.jpg

Who Dat says we can't print Who Dat? Who Dat Who Dat

Vitter urges NFL Comish to drop trademark claim

Posted January 29th, 2010

The Vitter Who Dat shirt. Buy photo reprints

U.S. Sen. David Vitter today sent the following letter to National Football League Commissioner Roger Goodell regarding the NFLs efforts to claim exclusive rights to the term Who Dat:

Dear Commissioner Goodell:

I was stunned to learn recently that the NFL is taking the position that it owns the exclusive trademark of the term "Who Dat" and has even threatened legal action against some mom-and-pop merchants selling t-shirts using the term. I would urge you to drop this obnoxious and legally unsustainable position and instead agree that "Who Dat" is in the public domain, giving no one exclusive trademark rights.

This letter will also serve as formal legal notice that I am having t-shirts printed that say "WHO DAT say we can't print Who Dat!" for widespread sale in commerce. Please either drop your present ridiculous position or sue me.

"Who Dat" was probably first heard in New Orleans minstrel shows well over 130 years ago. Much more recently, but before it was used in connection with the Saints, it was used as a rallying cry by St. Augustine High School in New Orleans. In the 1980s it was adopted by Saints fans in a completely spontaneous way. Only later did any legal persons, including the Saints and the NFL, try to claim it through registration.

Perhaps more significant than this history, "Who Dat" has become part of New Orleans and Louisiana popular culture. For the NFL to try to claim exclusive ownership of it would be like me registering and trying to claim exclusive ownership of the terms "lagniappe" and "laissez les bons temps rouler!

Under Paul Tagliabue's leadership, the NFL was an unbelievable partner in helping us recover and rebuild after Hurricane Katrina. Thank you again. We look forward to your dropping your Who Dat position so that this partnership can continue without strain or blemish.

Sincerely,

David Vitter

Junior Senator of Who Dat Nation

That tears it!!! or is it "Tares"?

shiert.jpg

Who Dat says we can't print Who Dat? Who Dat Who Dat

Vitter urges NFL Comish to drop trademark claim

Posted January 29th, 2010

The Vitter Who Dat shirt. Buy photo reprints

U.S. Sen. David Vitter today sent the following letter to National Football League Commissioner Roger Goodell regarding the NFL’s efforts to claim exclusive rights to the term “Who Dat”:

Dear Commissioner Goodell:

I was stunned to learn recently that the NFL is taking the position that it owns the exclusive trademark of the term "Who Dat" and has even threatened legal action against some mom-and-pop merchants selling t-shirts using the term. I would urge you to drop this obnoxious and legally unsustainable position and instead agree that "Who Dat" is in the public domain, giving no one exclusive trademark rights.

This letter will also serve as formal legal notice that I am having t-shirts printed that say "WHO DAT say we can't print Who Dat!" for widespread sale in commerce. Please either drop your present ridiculous position or sue me.

"Who Dat" was probably first heard in New Orleans minstrel shows well over 130 years ago. Much more recently, but before it was used in connection with the Saints, it was used as a rallying cry by St. Augustine High School in New Orleans. In the 1980s it was adopted by Saints fans in a completely spontaneous way. Only later did any legal persons, including the Saints and the NFL, try to claim it through registration.

Perhaps more significant than this history, "Who Dat" has become part of New Orleans and Louisiana popular culture. For the NFL to try to claim exclusive ownership of it would be like me registering and trying to claim exclusive ownership of the terms "lagniappe" and "laissez les bons temps rouler!”

Under Paul Tagliabue's leadership, the NFL was an unbelievable partner in helping us recover and rebuild after Hurricane Katrina. Thank you again. We look forward to your dropping your “Who Dat” position so that this partnership can continue without strain or blemish.

Sincerely,

David Vitter

Junior Senator of Who Dat Nation

Typical NFL trying to cash in on others intellectual properties all the while crying foul if someone violates theirs.

The league is also a big fan of trademark law, which it uses to attack any company using the terms "Super Bowl," "NFL," or "Super Sunday" in its advertising. The led many advertisers to promote sales and special offers tied to "the Big Game" instead. So, in 2006, the NFL also filed for a trademark on "the Big Game." It backed off when Stanford and Cal objected; the two universities had called their own annual football game "the Big Game" for a hundred years already.

Yeah Peyton has done some funny sh#t. My favorite was this United Way promo from SNL. (Video quality is't great, but the skit was hilarious!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caeITRkDrtg&feature=related

Oh Huskerbob you beat me too it. I was going to just post that video on here. I laugh my ass off everytime I watch that it never gets old. When Peyton first started doing those Mastercard commercials they started to grow on me and now I can't get enough of them. I didn't like Peyton as a Vols but I started liking the guy more in the NFL after I heard that after every game he would get upset at himself if he didn't throw the ball to everybody atleast one time.