Team Injuries

Hey, I was just wondering if anybody had any injury updates on any players?

Info on any of the following would be good: (or any others)

*Rickey Thenarse

*Jase Dean

*Kody Spano

*Zac Lee

*Roy Helu

*Terrence Moore

*Alfonso Dennard

*Kyler Reed

*Anthony Blue

*Keith Williams

*Brent Qvale

*Hell, anybody know how Lawrence is doing? I hope the guy is feeling better. He gave his blood, sweat, tears, body and heart for DONU. Let's not forget the guy.

Yeah. I knew Lawrence was done but I was hoping the guy didn't have any lingering effects from all those concussions. I remember reading an article about a special pressure redistribution helmet they had him use after his second bad one. Used liquid to absorb shock of impact. I thought it was pretty cool, but had a bad feeling he'd sustain another one and be forced to end his career. I was right. Better he quit, though, than put himself at risk. Especially with seeing how messed up some of these ex NFL bangers are from concussions. It is bad the way they turn out... Jason Peter like, but with concussions as opposed to drugs.

Anybody else know about the rehab of anyone else on the list? I was thinking perhaps some of you guys who have connections or attend NU may have heard some things? I suppose I should add Jaivorio Burkes to the list, even though he too appears to be done @ NU. Is he doing ok?