Thenarse Medical Redshirt

Sweet. I've always wanted to see what Rickey could do without splitting time.

If I'm not mistaken, his main competition is probably going to be P.J. Smith, who played pretty solid in his limited role this year. It was his pass break up in the Holiday Bowl that resulted in icing our shut out. The coaches have been raving about his potential.

This is great news! Assuming that he is 100% next year I have no doubt that he will be starting. I remember reading that he was already pretty close before the injury last year and that during the time he spent on the sidelines he really got to know the defense like the back of his hand. Apparently he was watching a lot of film and helping coach up the younger guys. If anybody deserves a great year next year it is Rickey. We're pulling for ya man!

This is great news! Assuming that he is 100% next year I have no doubt that he will be starting. I remember reading that he was already pretty close before the injury last year and that during the time he spent on the sidelines he really got to know the defense like the back of his hand. Apparently he was watching a lot of film and helping coach up the younger guys. If anybody deserves a great year next year it is Rickey. We're pulling for ya man!

I hope this is true. We need a few experienced leaders on our D after losing the leadership from players such as: Asante, Dillard, O'Hanlon, and Suh.

I think Dillard and O'Hanlon were very under appreciated for getting guys lined up correctly presnap. Hopefully we have a couple players on the field next year that can fill their shoes.