Just wanted to say....

regardless what happens on LOI signing day this week, don't forget to celebrate the ones who do make it official on Wednesday. It's easy to get caught up in the hype and speculation of 4 & 5 star players leading up to signing day, but the ones we really should be grateful for are the ones who have already stuck by their oral commitments throughout the long recruiting process.

Here's to hoping we get Owa & Cooper on Wednesday. But if not, then all we can do is wish those young men luck and turn our attention to the ones who wanted to be N. I feel like the 2010 recruiting class is underrated with the current crop we have now, and I'm excited as hell to see what will become of these kids in the future.

BTW, I'm still sticking to my original signing day prediction that I made in another thread.

Owa = N

Cooper = N

Carnes = Out <This was my original prediction. I never felt like he would come here because of our staff's late pursuit for him. I had him staying with USF before they pulled his scholly, but I also suggested afterwards that I wouldn't be surprised if he went to WKU.>

• Fire 4

regardless what happens on LOI signing day this week, don't forget to celebrate the ones who do make it official on Wednesday. It's easy to get caught up in the hype and speculation of 4 & 5 star players leading up to signing day, but the ones we really should be grateful for are the ones who have already stuck by their oral commitments throughout the long recruiting process.

Here's to hoping we get Owa & Cooper on Wednesday. But if not, then all we can do is wish those young men luck and turn our attention to the ones who wanted to be N. I feel like the 2010 recruiting class is underrated with the current crop we have now, and I'm excited as hell to see what will become of these kids in the future.

BTW, I'm still sticking to my original signing day prediction that I made in another thread.

Owa = N

Cooper = N

Carnes = Out <This was my original prediction. I never felt like he would come here because of our staff's late pursuit for him. I had him staying with USF before they pulled his scholly, but I also suggested afterwards that I wouldn't be surprised if he went to WKU.>

Well said and you got the Carnes prediction right too. I just hope you get the other two right!

• Fire 1

I'm still scratching my head as to why Carnes chose WKU over all the other Div 1 programs. It's not like WKU scares anyone when they play them in football! I looked at their record the past two years and they went 2-22. Oh well, moving along.

My guess is that he really like the people and coaching staff at WKU. I think he really felt at home there. :dunno If that is the case, I respect his decision all the way.

• Fire 1

With all the Owa hype some seem to have forgotten the stud we already have coming to Nebraska, DE Tobi Okuyemi. I have been doing a lot of reading up on this kid and man he sounds like he will be a good one!

I'm looking forward to all the DE's we have coming in the 2010 class.

I'm excited to see Moudy. I think he's been a little under the radar. Not a name that came up in a lot of conversations. He had a great season that ended in the USA vs. the World game. And was recognized by the coaches as a standout while there!!

I was also a little disappointed that Ashburn wasn't bumped up after the season he had. But can't wait to see him suit up as well. What about Vestal, Rome, and Guy! Man, this is a pretty nice class in the trenches already! :koolaid2: