Countdown: October 16 Texas vs. Nebraska

will one of your creative minds create a nu-tx 10/16/2010 hype up youtube video. that would be pretty sweet. so i can watch it for the next 107 days. COLLEGE GAMEDAY INVADES NEBRASKA 10/16/2010!

As cool as that would be, it is not needed. If you can't get up for this game something is seriously wrong with you :thumbs

:throwdabones1::koolaid2::throwdabones1::koolaid2::bigredn::koolaid2::throwdabones1::koolaid2::throwdabones1:

:bigredn:

Feels good to say this about this game:

LET'S GO BIG TEN!

Nice. :)

I'm feeling good about the game for the first time since 99. And haven't heard of a single horn fan who thinks they'll loose. This is going to be sweet kicking them in the hind end.

there is no need for a video to get hyped... ive been hyped since oct 21 2006. my bday.. no hands nunn... last minute field goal. dude im ready. it would just be cool is all i was thinking. i watch plenty of other highlights that still give me goosebumps. just wanted one more!

there is no need for a video to get hyped... ive been hyped since oct 21 2006. my bday.. no hands nunn... last minute field goal. dude im ready. it would just be cool is all i was thinking. i watch plenty of other highlights that still give me goosebumps. just wanted one more!

You're 3 years old?

Just kidding, my birthday is the 19th. No games. :(

will one of your creative minds create a nu-tx 10/16/2010 hype up youtube video. that would be pretty sweet. so i can watch it for the next 107 days. COLLEGE GAMEDAY INVADES NEBRASKA 10/16/2010!

Hey trust me on this one... You will get a video. I will do everything possible to make the video for the redemption game amazing. I'm already brainstorming idea on how to make it an epic video.

Here is the video I made Pre-Big XII Championship: