Larry The Cable Guy at Memorial Stadium

I am not a fan of Larry's bit, but I appreciate all that he's done for the program. He's a huge fan, just like us, only he has a way better job.

If only Ron White was a Husker fan. That guy busts me up.

me either. some of it is funny, but 80% makes me :facepalm: the portrait he paints as a highly visible representative of the state. I know its an act, but you have to wonder how it looks to certain parts of the country. Doesnt help the stereotype, thats for sure.

I am not a fan of Larry's bit, but I appreciate all that he's done for the program. He's a huge fan, just like us, only he has a way better job.

I agree, but then again I don't really like anybody on the Blue Collar tour. Larry must be doing something right though, In a very short time he made more money then Ron White, Jeff Foxworthy and Bill Engvall combined. I must admit, I do like the Comedy Central Roast though.

I agree, but then again I don't really like anybody on the Blue Collar tour. Larry must be doing something right though, In a very short time he made more money then Ron White, Jeff Foxworthy and Bill Engvall combined. I must admit, I do like the Comedy Central Roast though.

Dan cleared a cool $30M last year.

Dan does a ton of charity work too. When he was interviewed during one of the football games last year, the reporter asked him about his charity and he immediately went from Larry to Dan. I'm not a huge fan of his bit, but there are a few good jokes here and there.

(Sorta) Funny story:

My Grandma (loves Husker football) called Sunday afternoon to remind us that Larry was on and it was taped in Memorial Stadium.

My Grandma called Monday afternoon to say how "filthy" his stand-up was :lol: