Who Did This???:)

Who in the world nominated me to be in that contest thing? I went to vote for a friend and here I saw my name on there lol I about fell off my computer chair, I was laughing so hard:) I appreciate it..but..I don't want to be nominated for anything except unless you put recipe queen for the huskers on there. Please take my name off any nominations:)

• Fire 1

Thx for taking care of it:) I have no idea on what the winners do anyway lol Laughing at myself:) Thx to anyone who nominated for me though and who voted for me. Like I said..if you have a contest for Husker Recipe Queen...I would want to win that one lol I am busy around here..with cooking stuff...cleaning-I hate a messy house:) I exercise alot and busy working on my cookbook plus more stuff. I am so excited..I will be getting a new computer soon) the one I have..is the pitts big time. Sad thing is..I will lose all the pictures of my recipes.

Thx for taking care of it:) I have no idea on what the winners do anyway lol Laughing at myself:) Thx to anyone who nominated for me though and who voted for me. Like I said..if you have a contest for Husker Recipe Queen...I would want to win that one lol I am busy around here..with cooking stuff...cleaning-I hate a messy house:) I exercise alot and busy working on my cookbook plus more stuff. I am so excited..I will be getting a new computer soon) the one I have..is the pitts big time. Sad thing is..I will lose all the pictures of my recipes.

Roxy, if you want to preserve all of your pictures you can put them on a flash memory stick. That way when you get the new computer you can just move them over onto it. I'm putting a link to Best Buy and Wal-Mart for you to see for yourself. Hope it helps...

Best Buy

Wal-Mart

• Fire 1

Roxy, if you want to preserve all of your pictures you can put them on a flash memory stick. That way when you get the new computer you can just move them over onto it. I'm putting a link to Best Buy and Wal-Mart for you to see for yourself. Hope it helps...

Best Buy

Wal-Mart

Well done! :)

I didn't mean to sound rude when I asked who nominated me ok? I was just in shock..then started laughing because I have no idea what the winners do if they win it:)

Let me know what kind of recipe you want to make...and I will suggest some. Not sure if you want appetizers..dips or what. I have a great dip recipe that you can make ahead and put in the crockpot..but..have alot of other dip recipes that you can make ahead of time and just stick in the oven also. Just let me know and I will do my best to come up with something for you.

Roxy, i need an easy recipe for my super bowl party... any advice

I nominated you, thought you should get some credit for what you add to the board, and what you add to our bellies.

I know you are asking for an idea from Roxy but I still wanted to pass this along to you. It's a chili recipe from a buddy of mine who actually lives in Minneapolis, so I couldn't resist. This chili won a cook off between all the Target employees at headquarters. It is d*mn good if you ask me and very easy.

Ingredients:

1 package Jennie-O ground turkey

3 hot italian Jennie-O turkey sausages

2 cans Bush's chili starter beans

2 cans petite diced tomatoes

1 can Rotel

2 dark beers

brown sugar

1 large white onion

honey

Chalula hot sauce

Take tukey sausage out of casing, mix with ground turkey, and brown in a large pan. Drain and put into a large crock pot breaking up meat until desired consistency is reached. Dice onion and saute until tender in a little bit of olive oil, add to crock pot. Add beans, tomatoes, Rotel, and 3/4 of 1 beer. Drink remaining 1/4 beer. Add about a tablespoon of honey and 3-4 tablespoons of brown sugar. Add as much Chalula hot sauce as you can handle. Stir to combine and let the crock pot do its thing for 5-6 hours. Drink 2nd beer and enjoy chili.

Roxy, i need an easy recipe for my super bowl party... any advice

I nominated you, thought you should get some credit for what you add to the board, and what you add to our bellies.

Nahhhh. Eddie Haskell?

I'm pretty sure you were the one protesting the initial nomination...By that farken Ice hole Husker 37. Linkin

I bet he was only trying to get brownie points...or worse..BROWNIES. :koolaid2:

OK..You pulled the truth out of me..

It was me.

I was tired of seeing only the cool kids get nominated for EVERY position and I thought you (Roxy) had the best chance of any of the rest of us second class citizens to eat at the cool table.

And I knew how warm and fuzzy I felt when Dundermilf nominated me for that Cheerleader Wrangler thingie...Reminded me of 7th grade when Jill (Calista) Flockhart (not her real name) "pinned" me before my first Football game against Minden.

Pinned = some form of archaic torture where members of the Pep Squad pinned a brightly colored note with your name in glitter and a couple of Hershey's Kisses hot-glued to it on your chest.

WAY too much pressure on shy kids like Jill and me...But somehow, she got her best friend to get me to ask her to the 7th grade dance the week after.

I wanted to spread that feeling around...and Nominate others that hadn't been mentioned yet, but I missed the posting of when these things were occurring..I was only able to nominate you...

I hope you at least got a good laugh out of it and that you feel loved here on the board. :worship