ATH Mark Pelini

Nexus

what are the odds that Uncle Bo is picking up the tab in some way?

I doubt Pelini would risk anything but....

My wife lived with her aunt in Lincoln while at UNL. If my wife was a linebacker (bring on the jokes) and my aunt-in-law? was a coach, would that be a NCAA violation.

What if the Cotton's want to stay in Mom & Dad's basement in Lincoln? (are they allowed to get gifts from Barney at Christmas time?)

Any NCAA gurus that know what the technicalities are?

I just saw the official walk on list and it included a kid named Mark Pelini for Cardinal Mooney in Youngstown, OH. Anyone know if he's related to our Mark(Bo)? I would think they are but I guess I'm just not looking hard enough.

MODs - If this is posted somewhere else, feel free to delete.

Thanks!

We had a thread for him in the fall when he took an unofficial to NU. I don't know what happened to that thread because it got buried somewhere. I remember from watching his video that he would look great on a D-Line. He isn't big enough for O-line, but the kid was an incredible motor- reminds you of Dorsey.

My wife lived with her aunt in Lincoln while at UNL. If my wife was a linebacker (bring on the jokes) and my aunt-in-law? was a coach, would that be a NCAA violation.

What if the Cotton's want to stay in Mom & Dad's basement in Lincoln? (are they allowed to get gifts from Barney at Christmas time?)

I think this is where the "prior relationship" thing come in to play, so none of what you ask would be a problem. Who knows tho, the NCAA does seem pretty head-scratching things.

I think this is where the "prior relationship" thing come in to play, so none of what you ask would be a problem. Who knows tho, the NCAA does seem pretty head-scratching things.

All in good fun of course:

What if Bo searches out young talent through charitble organizations, forms a relationship with the family through church, habitat for humanity, or any other group. Talks the family into thinking that Lincoln is a good place for a high school kid, gets the family to sign over legal gaurdian rights. This way Bo can by gas, food, movies, and Escalades for the young kid.

So crazy it might just work. I always thought there was a resemblance between Pete Carrol and Reggie Bush!