2011 Recruiting Board

EZ-E

Some people might not think this affects us, but it does. Here is a list of junior day visitors to the University of Texas.

David Ash - Belton

Malcolm Brown - Cibolo Steele

Jaxon Shipley - Brownwood

Trey Metoyer - Whitehouse

Miles Onyegbule - Arlington

M.J. McFarland - El Paso El Dorado

Sedrick Flowers - Galena Park North Shore

Josh Cochran - Hallsville

Christian Westerman - Chandler (Ariz.) Hamilton

Sedrick Flowers - North Shore

Taylor Doyle - Lake Travis

Desmond Jackson - Spring Westfield

Marquise Anderson - Cibolo Steele

Cedric Reed - Cleveland - DE

Nathan Hughes - Klein Oak - DE

Chet Moss - Cedar Park - LB

Steve Edmond - Daingerfield

Anthony Wallace - Dallas Skyline

Devon Hocutt - Killeen Ellison

Leroy Scott - South Houston

Sheroid Evans - Sugar Land Dulles

Aaron Green - San Antonio Madison

Feb 27

Herschel Sims - Abilene

Bradley Marquez - Odessa

Brandon Williams - Brookshire-Royal

Quincy Russell - San Antonio Sam Houston

James Castleman - Amarillo

Trevon Randle - Clear Springs

Kendall Thompson - Carthage

Eric Agbaroji - Midlothian

Nick Shepard - Cy Ridge

Mykkele Thompson - San Antonio Stevens

Quandre Diggs - Angleton

Have an invite but havnt confirmed if they are coming:

Marquis Jackson - Fort Worth Arlington Heights

Jermauria Rasco - Shreveport (La.) Evangel (if schedule doesnt conflict)

Ladarius Brown - Waxahachie

Desmond Roland - Dallas Lake Highlands

As you can see Aaron Green and Malcom Brown both visit first. So they will be given an opportunity to commit first. I dont expect Green to commit first but it wouldnt surprize me if Brown does. If Brown commits then I see them taking Brandon Williams and letting A. Green go.

We should know the picture with Texas running backs better at the end of February and beginning of March.

:thumbs

We should know the picture with Texas running backs better at the end of February and beginning of March.

Here is a pretty decent article on Texas' needs for 2011:

http://www.statesman.com/sports/longhorns/early-look-at-horns-recruiting-needs-for-2011-214879.html

Basically 1-2 RBs and a lot of OL and S.

If they push for Westerman hard enough I think they will get him.

USC is out of the picture with him because his dad hates Kiffin. So Texas is sitting pretty.

• 2 weeks later...

I have one to add to the list guys.

Here is the junior highlight film of Kortland Webb from Ladue High School in Saint Louis, Mo.

He will be a senior in the fall and he has received a lot of letters in the mail from Nebraska.

Rivals.com lists him as an ATH. He is 5'11 and he weighs about 160. BTW, he is my baby brother and I coach him. :)

Let me know what you all think. Thanks!

Here is the junior highlight film of Kortland Webb from Ladue High School in Saint Louis, Mo.

He will be a senior in the fall and he has received a lot of letters in the mail from Nebraska.

Rivals.com lists him as an ATH. He is 5'11 and he weighs about 160. BTW, he is my baby brother and I coach him. :)

He is definately athletic enough to play D1 football IMO. I could see him as a DB at NU. Maybe a slot receiver.

Dont be a stranger around here Coach Webb. If his recruitment takes off we are going to want to hear about it. Is he going to any junior days?

He is definately athletic enough to play D1 football IMO. I could see him as a DB at NU. Maybe a slot receiver.

Dont be a stranger around here Coach Webb. If his recruitment takes off we are going to want to hear about it. Is he going to any junior days?

Alright, will do.

The coach from U of I, just contacted him and they want him to come to their Junior Day. The coach actually recruited me when I was in high school when he coached RBs at Northern Illinois. He said that he let one Webb get away (I signed with Eastern Illinois), and he will try his best not to let another one get away. Illinois is very interested in my brother.

Also, he is getting looks and interest from Mizzou,Purdue,Mich State,Wisconsin,Nebraska...mainly Big 10 and Big 12 Schools right now. We are looking for a BIG summer at different camps and getting more interest.

Alright, will do.

The coach from U of I, just contacted him and they want him to come to their Junior Day. The coach actually recruited me when I was in high school when he coached RBs at Northern Illinois. He said that he let one Webb get away (I signed with Eastern Illinois), and he will try his best not to let another one get away. Illinois is very interested in my brother.

Also, he is getting looks and interest from Mizzou,Purdue,Mich State,Wisconsin,Nebraska...mainly Big 10 and Big 12 Schools right now. We are looking for a BIG summer at different camps and getting more interest.

Good to hear that he knows he will get his college education paid for somehow some way. We wish him luck on behalf of HuskerNation. Tell him if he gets an offer from Coach Bo he better pull the trigger and commit!!! ;)

Alright, will do.

Good to hear that he knows he will get his college education paid for somehow some way. We wish him luck on behalf of HuskerNation. Tell him if he gets an offer from Coach Bo he better pull the trigger and commit!!! ;)

Alright, I will relay the message! Thanks!

Alright, will do.

If Nebraska were to offer your brother, how interested would he be in going there? What would be his dream school to play for if he could go anywhere in the country?

Alright, will do.

If Nebraska were to offer your brother, how interested would he be in going there? What would be his dream school to play for if he could go anywhere in the country?

I think that he would be very interested. This has been his dream for a long time, to play football at the highest level.

He grew up a Miami Hurricanes fan and he still is. If he could go anywhere, it would be UM without a doubt!

Alright, will do.

I think that he would be very interested. This has been his dream for a long time, to play football at the highest level.

He grew up a Miami Hurricanes fan and he still is. If he could go anywhere, it would be UM without a doubt!

Best of luck to him, wherever that may be.