Just watched the Nebraska - Missouri Game

carlfense

Bottom line is Mizwho wishes they were NU - and their window has just closed thanks to BO! :koolaid2:

That is possibly the dumbest thing I have ever read on here.... :facepalm:

really? you'd rather be Mizzou with all your NCs, big 12 titles, heisman trophy winners, etc..... wait a minute.......

So you want to be Notre Dame then. Cause they have 2 times everything your team has. I dont want to be Nebraksa, NOBODY at Missouri wants to be Nebraska. We want those things for ourselves and I have not for one second of my life said "I wish we were nebraska" Maybe a little humility would do some of you kool aid drinkers some good. YOU ARE NOT GODS GIFT NEBRAKSA!! ;)

Good lord man, get over yourself. Maybe one day you could be as good as Notre Dame....oh....wait a minute.... :facepalm:

fro, you make this all so much fun. i might have to try my hand at a rival's online forum :nanalama

I dont know If I would go that far, moving to rivals :lol: I am pretty tame and light hearted. I have fun, and I am a smart arse, like many of you. Here is good, I know I wouldnt make it on other Husker boards.

placing too much emphasis on one game played in a monsoon isn't wise. MU handled NU for 3 quarters and a rookie hurt qb cost them momentum and smarter playcalling would have helped. If we want to play that game we can go back to Lincoln in 08 but then that would destroy your fun. Worst thing in that game IMO was the many drive killing penalties called by a just bad officiating crew on the Olinemen, some were penalties some not, that truly changed the game for first half. It could have been as ugly as 08 in Lincoln.

Next year is next year, we shall see how NU does post Suh and Asante and see if blaine learns anything from last year as far as picking up secondary targets and how all those big, very fast wr's take over the offense and does the poor playcalling improve. That's the thing about college football, personell changes so much every year, takes a while to see what you have. As always it's entertaining.

Bottom line is Mizwho wishes they were NU - and their window has just closed thanks to BO! :koolaid2:

really? you'd rather be Mizzou with all your NCs, big 12 titles, heisman trophy winners, etc..... wait a minute.......

So you want to be Notre Dame then. Cause they have 2 times everything your team has. I dont want to be Nebraksa, NOBODY at Missouri wants to be Nebraska. We want those things for ourselves and I have not for one second of my life said "I wish we were nebraska" Maybe a little humility would do some of you kool aid drinkers some good. YOU ARE NOT GODS GIFT NEBRAKSA!! ;)

Good lord man, get over yourself. Maybe one day you could be as good as Notre Dame....oh....wait a minute.... :facepalm:

Interestingly enough you claim not to be obsessed with NU but you post on HUSKERboard.com. :dunno

Interestingly enough you claim not to be obsessed with NU but you post on HUSKERboard.com. :dunno

Easy on Fro . . . he's a good poster and a good fan. He likes huskerboard but wears his Missouri allegiance on his sleeve. I, for one, respect that.

placing too much emphasis on one game played in a monsoon isn't wise. MU handled NU for 3 quarters and a rookie hurt qb cost them momentum and smarter playcalling would have helped. If we want to play that game we can go back to Lincoln in 08 but then that would destroy your fun. Worst thing in that game IMO was the many drive killing penalties called by a just bad officiating crew on the Olinemen, some were penalties some not, that truly changed the game for first half. It could have been as ugly as 08 in Lincoln.

Next year is next year, we shall see how NU does post Suh and Asante and see if blaine learns anything from last year as far as picking up secondary targets and how all those big, very fast wr's take over the offense and does the poor playcalling improve. That's the thing about college football, personell changes so much every year, takes a while to see what you have. As always it's entertaining.

If it wasnt played in the rain we would have had a lot more picks as our DBs would have been able to hold onto the stupid passes Blaine threw. Mizzou got outplayed end of story. We played in the same rain. :dunno If it wasnt raining in that game maybe Helu and Burkhead wouldnt have gotten hurt and we would have won the ISU and TTech game. Ever thought like that????

Sure you can throw the "Without Suh NU is nothing" card out there and we really cant say anything against it until next year. But next year we will have the best secondary in the nation hands down. With that said our DBs will give our young DL more time to get to the QB. Little Brother (mizzou) will stay in NU's shadow for awhile.

Fro is just here for me and knapplc. We are the trifecta of awesomeness.

Wow. I don't mean to be rude . . . but you are clueless.

1. MU did not handle NU for 3 quarters. Missouri scored 1 field goal, and a bad snap on a punt gave them 2 points. That's 5 points. (Bad spot on the Gabbert run on 4th down . . . even the godawful ESPN announcers said it wasn't a touchdown.)

2. What does Lincoln in 08 have to do with Columbia in 09? Not sure what you are getting at. If you want to bring history into the conversation I'd be willing to submit a 27 game winning streak into evidence.

3. Missouri fans complain about the MONSOON! like Nebraska was playing in the sunshine. Both teams played in the same weather. Personally, I think Nebraska wins going away if the sun had been shining. First, Amukamara wouldn't have fallen down in coverage and given MU the opportunity to score from within the red zone. Second, the defense might have been able to hang onto the 6 other interceptions that Gabbert threw. Go back and watch how many times the defense should have picked the ball off versus how many times they could hang on. Going from memory, the following players SHOULD have had interceptions but couldn't hang on: 1. Gomes should have picked one more, 2. Amukamara should have had 2 interceptions, 3. Suh should have had one more interception,

4. Barry Turner should have had a pick 6.

Your excuses are the perfect example of loser talk. I hope the weather is perfect in Lincoln this year . . . however I have no doubt you'll find something to whine about.