What's your favorite Discovery Channel show?

Poll Title (Optional)  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm not sure but I think Discovery had a show about ghosts/paranormal and I'm into that stuff so I voted "Other".

Ghost lab is the one on Discovery. Please don't confuse the ghost shows. My daughter may hunt you down! :LOLtartar She has meet the crew of Ghost Adventures and owns about 5 grand in merchandise.

This is a tough poll, I have to think about it before I vote. Discovery is about the only channel I watch anymore.

its Planet Earth for me. I can watch those at any time, and over and over. Theyre just so cool visually.

A couple years ago it would have been Dirty Jobs, but frankly, that show has run its course and should be put out of production. Im waiting Mike to be a lunchlady or something one day because theyve ran out of the truly Dirty Job type stuff.

A couple years ago it would have been Dirty Jobs, but frankly, that show has run its course and should be put out of production. Im waiting Mike to be a lunchlady or something one day because theyve ran out of the truly Dirty Job type stuff.

Yeah, I wonder about this. I like Mike and all, but he seems to be mailing it in this season. I'd rather they end this show and he moves on to something else than run it into the ground.

EDIT - I finally went with Mythbusters. It's the longest-running show on Discovery that I watch, and it's still a lot of fun. I probably would have gone with Storm Chasers as that's a heck of a show, but their full season is only 8 episodes, and that's too few IMO. Here's hoping they have enough material to run a full 22 episodes this year.