Time for Trev?

I am not sure how people can say TO does not command respect. He is probably one of the most respected ADs/coaches of all time. After seeing what happened to Big 8 and predicting back then what is happening now, he is a mastermind. If, and it is a big IF the conference makes some moves, I trust that he will find the best fit and I cannot think of anyone else who would keep NU's best interest in mind.

I am not completely sold that Trev is ready to take the lead on a major D-1 program. UNO is a good start, but lets not crown him the next AD at NU until he can prove himself for a few years.

You don't make changes when you’re winning only when you’re losing. Tom has been a winner at Nebraska and will continue to guide us into the winners circle for several more years I hope. If changes are pending in college football, I would rather be represented by experience and a person whom is respected in the college football world

• Fire 1