Charlie McBride Commercial

"We kicked off, they scored. IM Hipp fumbled on the first play, they scored again. At the time I was standing next to a freshman linebacker, Mike Knox from Castle Rock [Colorado]. I turn and say 'what are we gonna do' and Mike says 'coach, this is Colorado.' " Screen shows final score Nebraska 52, Colorado 14

currently my favorite commercial right ahead of Devany tellin McBride about the cowpies and the Brutal Honesty.

My memory has definitely proven fuzzy when it comes to details, but in the commercial it was Mike Knox, the problem is he was a freshman in '81 and the game in question predates his enrollment. Not a big deal for a bar story, but a commercial.....

wow good catch. i guess McBride's getting a little old haha. nonetheless a commercial that gives me shivers every time i see it.

My memory has definitely proven fuzzy when it comes to details, but in the commercial it was Mike Knox, the problem is he was a freshman in '81 and the game in question predates his enrollment. Not a big deal for a bar story, but a commercial.....

I caught that too when I was wathing the 83 orange bowl and mike knox was playing, and it just didnt add up.

I caught that too when I was wathing the 83 orange bowl and mike knox was playing, and it just didnt add up.

How long has this commercial been around? <_<

A few years

Yeah, i was watching it on espn classic 2 weeks ago, and the commercial was shown during that replay.