Down time for me is over!

I think I remember you saying your son in a pitcher correct?

Kind of a coincidence but my oldest son who is a senior in HS plays 3rd and pitches. My 6 year old plays the pitcher position in T ball. Supposed to have a tourney this weekend if it doesnt snow.

Is he the one that plays at Carl Albert? I think remember someone on here saying their kid played at CA. And keep your younger one at pitcher, it's the best position on the field. This year was supposed to be my senior year at Wayne State but had surgery on my elbow earlier this month that is going to keep me out for the year.

I think I remember you saying your son in a pitcher correct?

Kind of a coincidence but my oldest son who is a senior in HS plays 3rd and pitches. My 6 year old plays the pitcher position in T ball. Supposed to have a tourney this weekend if it doesnt snow.

Is he the one that plays at Carl Albert? I think remember someone on here saying their kid played at CA. And keep your younger one at pitcher, it's the best position on the field. This year was supposed to be my senior year at Wayne State but had surgery on my elbow earlier this month that is going to keep me out for the year.

You are correct about my oldest. I remember your advice about having a strong base to pitch. Thanks for that. My son has worked on his leg drive towards home.

My 6 yr old is like a gift. I get to do this all over again with him. For an old fart like me it is dream come true to get to experience these years with him. I know I am biased but the youngster is a hell of a ballplayer already.

BTW..Heres to you making a full and speedy recovery and you kicking some tail when you get back.:cheers

• Fire 1