What's your favorite TV show?

I rotate through shows frequently, but here are the main ones.

House, The Office, and Archer.

I especially enjoy Archer because of it's rather crude humor but very passive take on issues in society. For those of you that don't know, it's a cartoon that is shown on FX every Thursday night at 9. But don't let the cartoon aspect fool you, because it's a very adult program.

I forgot about Archer! That show is hilarious too. I always forget when its on though. The animation is cool too.

The Office, Futurama, Archer. Archer = Great one liners! Maybe the best dialog of any show on and/or being shown in syndication. ("and/or" Ha!) I also watch reruns of Boston Legal when they’re on.

My Name is Earl is another show I like. It doesn’t look like the type of program I’d enjoy. But it’s funny.

TV shows are not even close to what they used to be, but if I had to pick one that I usually will watch would be Flight of the Conchords on HBO. :thumbs

Speaking of HBO series, I forgot to mention Entourage. It's a good watch--plenty of scenic viewing.

What is Archer? Never even heard of it.

An FX Network cartoon. Just started airing in January. It is about goofy spy stuff with a dumbass protagonist (Archer) who works with scantily clad female agents who carry large weapons. In the first few episodes it seems like Archer gets and/or gets laid. The humor is a lot like "The Tick", if you are familiar with that cartoon--except maybe more women and sex.

One thing I think is funny is that he has lines in which he actually says “and/or”.