Do you guys have and d!*khead classes set up? I do and I pull them out when I get into a lobby of some d-bags. This class got me one of my best games yet.

SCAR-H w/ launcher

Thumper

Symtex

Flash Bangers

Slight of hand pro

Danger Close pro

Ninja Pro

Game type: Ground War Domination

Map: Afgahn

Story: So we start on the side by the poppy field and I want to get the game started right by tubing the hummer by 'A'. Shoot and get a 5 kill streak. Get the "The harder they fall challange" since all their players had zero kills and I killed 5 in a row. Call in my preditor and get a 3 kill. Drop harrier on 'A'and get 4 kills. The next thing I see in the kill log at the bottom left is a mass exodus of the other team. Proceeded by about 4 different hate mail messages. One of which I responded that I was simply acting like Moses and leading him out of the desert. I finished the game 83-5-7.

I only pull this class out when someone warrants it. This team talked a lot of crap and had 5 players all with [xSSx] as their clan tag. I figured the Jewish reference to Moses pissed the hate mailer off even more.

Had a good game last night playing Team Deathmatch with some friends. Went 38-1-0 on Rundown using the Famas with Red Dot Attachment, Scavenger Pro, Stopping Power Pro, and Ninja Pro. My killstreaks were Predator Missile, Harrier Strike, and Chopper Gunner.

Anyone on here get the new map pack for xbox? I am still debating on getting it for PS3 or not, I've heard some bad reviews...

Had a good game last night playing Team Deathmatch with some friends. Went 38-1-0 on Rundown using the Famas with Red Dot Attachment, Scavenger Pro, Stopping Power Pro, and Ninja Pro. My killstreaks were Predator Missile, Harrier Strike, and Chopper Gunner.

Anyone on here get the new map pack for xbox? I am still debating on getting it for PS3 or not, I've heard some bad reviews...

The maps are O.K. There really isn't anything game changing or overly interesting about them. And, like Fro said, part of the money goes to two recycled maps from COD 4. Even though they are interesting maps, one is very similar to Wasteland (called Overgrown, I really don't like it) and I believe the other one is Crash.

Two things I don't like about the stimulus package though. First, it kind of makes you feel like a noob once you start playing the new maps. I've been playing for quite awhile, but there are some people who have all the good spots figured out in the game and they will use them to their advantage. But, similar to the first time you played the game, it just takes a little while to get used to them.

Second of all, and I could be mistaken on this if someone wants to correct me. If you want to play strictly stimulus maps, you can only play them in a "Random Game Mode" mode. Meaning you can't just do TD or CTF, it will cycle you through every game mode randomly. So, you may end up getting game modes you absolutely hate (for me, like Sabotage).

As an extension of number two, you can play the stimulus maps in the regular TD choices or other game modes, but if just one person in the server queue doesn't have the map pack, you will be unable to play any of the new ones. I understand why they did it though. You don't want to create an Old Map game mode selection and a Stimulus Maps game mode selection, otherwise you would be splitting the player base between the two. This way, everybody still is kept on the same page relatively speaking.

so who can play early evening? 6-9PM central time. That is when I am most often on. After last night I need to play in a party with better players. I lost every TDM i played last night except for 2. And some were pretty bad. I lost 3 straight games by atleast 2000 pts and in each game I lead all players in pts and went no worse than 4:1 KD. After each game I had new players come in to the lobby, be placed on my team and then manage to go something like 4-20. sometimes i got 2 on the same team that did that.

if you have Xbox and are not currently on my friends list, add me. jeffro144

Send me invites and we can turn this losing streak around

so who can play early evening? 6-9PM central time. That is when I am most often on. After last night I need to play in a party with better players. I lost every TDM i played last night except for 2. And some were pretty bad. I lost 3 straight games by atleast 2000 pts and in each game I lead all players in pts and went no worse than 4:1 KD. After each game I had new players come in to the lobby, be placed on my team and then manage to go something like 4-20. sometimes i got 2 on the same team that did that.

if you have Xbox and are not currently on my friends list, add me. jeffro144

Send me invites and we can turn this losing streak around

I'll be on sometimes unless I've got stuff to do. Just bombard my message box with game invites lol.

• 1 month later...

Quick story:

Last night I played Hardcore HQ on Rust, using a UMP with silencer.

Predator Missle

Harrier

Chopper Gunner

Unlocked all three, layed down behind the tanker in one corner right after my team capped the headquarters. This is when things got crazy as I racked up 40+ kills with the Chopper Gunner. Since the map is small, the spawn points are limited and they kept spawning in one corner. The kills in the bottom left of my screen just kept scrolling continuously as I kept the Chopper aimed on this corner.

I ended up with 50+ kills for this one life and total ratio was 97 kills to 34 deaths. I was really hoping to break 100 kills...

I know the spawn killing was cheap, but I couldn't resist!

Do you guys have and d!*khead classes set up? I do and I pull them out when I get into a lobby of some d-bags. This class got me one of my best games yet.

SCAR-H w/ launcher

Thumper

Symtex

Flash Bangers

Slight of hand pro

Danger Close pro

Ninja Pro

Game type: Ground War Domination

Map: Afgahn

Story: So we start on the side by the poppy field and I want to get the game started right by tubing the hummer by 'A'. Shoot and get a 5 kill streak. Get the "The harder they fall challange" since all their players had zero kills and I killed 5 in a row. Call in my preditor and get a 3 kill. Drop harrier on 'A'and get 4 kills. The next thing I see in the kill log at the bottom left is a mass exodus of the other team. Proceeded by about 4 different hate mail messages. One of which I responded that I was simply acting like Moses and leading him out of the desert. I finished the game 83-5-7.

I only pull this class out when someone warrants it. This team talked a lot of crap and had 5 players all with [xSSx] as their clan tag. I figured the Jewish reference to Moses pissed the hate mailer off even more.

I have similar class that I usually rename to "gettin gay".

SCAR-H w/ launcher

RPG

Semtex

Flashbang

Scavenger Pro

Danger Close Pro

Ninja Pro

I only use this on certain maps, because the RPG has wild accuracy but is embarrassingly deadly with danger close pro on. I also only use it if, like in your situation, the other team is doing something to irritate me.

I also play xbox and currently hold a 1.6 KD. Although it could be much higher if I cared. But my main class is Ump silenced with marathon lightweight commando...

But if you guys want nukes quick I have a Great/cheap class. equip your favorite assault rifle with noobtube, and then one man army pro, danger close pro, commando pro with claymores. Play ground war, preferably domination and post up somewhere where you are in range of high traffic areas such as the flags... let em rip, dont wait for people just fire and youll get kills. then one man army to the same class, and keep doing it. Ive gotten probably 20 nukes this month doing it. and I dont play often.