LP Caught

I thought LP would have been shot by a rival gang by now. While this story is almost pleasant in the context that "yes, he is still alive," I am not relieved that he is still up to his old ways.

I guess the thuggish mentality and stupidity go hand in hand.... all the way to the 8x8 jail cell.

...all the way to the 8x8 jail cell.

well now, they haven't caught him yet. the 8x8 cell comes after they finally catch LP, we can only hope the SDPD can tackle better than the '95 Gators...

well apparently there aren't any Gators on the LA squad 'cause they caught him-- after he tried to run over some teenagers (hey, you know how kids get sometimes):

The latest, just when you thought it couldn't get more pathetic:

http://www.yesnetwork.com/ap.asp?ap_story_...9374&is_local=0

Check out this list:

--earlier this month: allegedly attacked his girlfriend twice, once choking her into unconsciousness.

--a different assault allegedly took place 11 days later when Phillips confronted the woman at a party.

--also wanted on an outstanding felony warrant from Los Angeles for an unrelated domestic violence case.

--allegedly ran his car into three teenagers who argued with him during a pickup football game

--The car Phillips was driving was reported stolen in San Diego earlier in the week

WOW! :thumbs

Don't drop the soap LP!

Of course, if any trial is held in LA, he could plead "But I'm A Celebrity" and would probably get off.

Phillips got into an argument with several of the teens, said Los Angeles Police Officer Sandra Escalante. He left the park, but returned and drove a black Honda onto the field, allegedly running into three teenage boys, she said. The teenagers were taken to a local hospital with non-life threatening injuries, police said.

Holy nuts is this for freakin real??? :blink: Sounds like somethin out of a saturday night live skit. Coming to an Irregular News column near you.. :wacko: