******Official USA vs. Canada Hockey Thread******

sarge87

I don't know what it is, but whenever I watch Olympic hockey I get into it. Even if it's not team USA playing I can watch the whole game. It's an exciting sport and I wish I could get into NHL hockey too. Just can't do seem to do it. Also, for some reason I have never been able to stand Crosby. I always seem to cheer against him. This game just makes me hate him more.

P.S.

Ryan Miller is a beast.

Good game. Like I said in the status, this is still a great thing for America. It's not a "win" but it's proof that we're no pushovers. We can go toe-to-toe against anyone.

Moral victories are for little league players! We should have won this SOB! :steam USA played damn well this time around. What I don't like is that you can win all your games and lose the gold medal game, and you get the silver, and the other team can lose early and take the gold. :blink:

Good game. Like I said in the status, this is still a great thing for America. It's not a "win" but it's proof that we're no pushovers. We can go toe-to-toe against anyone.

Moral victories are for little league players! We should have won this SOB! :steam USA played damn well this time around. What I don't like is that you can win all your games and lose the gold medal game, and you get the silver, and the other team can lose early and take the gold. :blink:

That sounds really familiar...hmmm....ooooh! BCS!

I don't know what it is, but whenever I watch Olympic hockey I get into it. Even if it's not team USA playing I can watch the whole game. It's an exciting sport and I wish I could get into NHL hockey too. Just can't do seem to do it. Also, for some reason I have never been able to stand Crosby. I always seem to cheer against him. This game just makes me hate him more.

P.S.

Ryan Miller is a beast.

I know what you mean about Crosby. And his post game interview made me hate him more. Cocky sob.

P.S.

Ryan Miller is a beast.

Do you watch the NHL playoffs? They really put it on the line come playoff time, I think those games are very exciting too.

Great game, great to see the US pushing it to OT. Maybe it's a good thing we lost, we might have a border war otherwise.

P.S.

Ryan Miller is a beast.

Do you watch the NHL playoffs? They really put it on the line come playoff time, I think those games are very exciting too.

Great game, great to see the US pushing it to OT. Maybe it's a good thing we lost, we might have a border war otherwise.

yeah...I'd really hate for the Geese and other wildlife a couple hundred yards south of the border to have to dodge a bunch of rocks, BB's, and deadly flying Mountie hats.