Vanden Bosch a big fan of fellow Husker Ndamukong Suh

Kyle Vanden Bosch also talked about potential No. 2 overall pick Ndamukong Suh (Nebraska) in his WDFN interview this afternoon. Not surprisingly, he sounds like he'd love to line up next to him for the Lions next season. (Vanden Bosch and Lions center Dominic Raiola were teammates at Nebraska a decade ago, with both getting drafted in the second round in 2001.)

"I saw him in the spring game two years ago and then any chance I got this year to watch him," Vanden Bosch said. "I'm not a scout. ... But for a young kid, he uses his hands maybe better than any college kid I've ever seen. He just instantly locks out guys that are 350 pounds and he sheds 'em. And he's got a good feel. He's just a football player, you know? He's a physical specimen. But he's a football player. He makes plays, he sheds and escapes and he's always around the ball."

LINK

He'll either be alongside Carriker or Vanden Bosch, so it'll be fun to watch either way. For some reason I'd rather see him in Lions gear.

So he can relive a Nebraska type offense most of his career? <_< The only way you could be any more cruel is to have Cosgrove take over as the defensive coach. chuckleshuffle

He'll either be alongside Carriker or Vanden Bosch, so it'll be fun to watch either way. For some reason I'd rather see him in Lions gear.

So he can relive a Nebraska type offense most of his career? <_< The only way you could be any more cruel is to have Cosgrove take over as the defensive coach. chuckleshuffle

Beggars can't be choosers when you are a high 1st rounder, unless your a little whinny punk like Eli Manning <_<

:blink: Like the Rams are gonna be any better? Or Tampa Bay for that matter....

:blink: Like the Rams are gonna be any better? Or Tampa Bay for that matter....

Exactly. I think the Lions are going to be better much sooner than the Rams. They already have a good young starting QB, the rams have got no one.