Say hello to my little friend!

I bought this puppy for off duty carry and I must say, she's very accurate. It's the the new Taurus 709 Slim 7+1 9mm. It's probably one of the most comfortable IWB guns I have ever carried. It ran me $375.00 out the door.

I am surprised you can hit anything past about 15 feet with that short barrel and tiny handgrip. But it is a cool looking little weapon. I'll bet it is loud as heck with that short barrel.

• 2 weeks later...

I bought this puppy for off duty carry and I must say, she's very accurate. It's the the new Taurus 709 Slim 7+1 9mm. It's probably one of the most comfortable IWB guns I have ever carried. It ran me $375.00 out the door.

I am surprised you can hit anything past about 15 feet with that short barrel and tiny handgrip. But it is a cool looking little weapon. I'll bet it is loud as heck with that short barrel.

Most defensive shootings happen within 3 to 5 feet. If you try and shoot a short barrel at 15 + feet, your doing nothing but wasting ammo.

Just recommend this gun to my father. He is looking to exchange a revolver for something along these lines.

Only thing he wonders about is the stopping power with this gun.....

Tell your pops to load it with some nice 9mm Federal LE Tactical Hydra-Shok 124gr. +P+. It will do the trick! This is the same round that I carry in mine. The ballistics are incredible and it creates a nice large hole when it hits something.