Husker football on the web

So recently I've considered the idea of resurrecting my old Husker site, from sheer boredom and as a way to mess around with graphic design and web design. I know the market is pretty well saturated for Husker football stuff, but I wanna know if anyone can think of anything that hasn't been covered/compiled by other sites. So if you remember or come across any kind of data that you think nobody has put together, let me know.

Want to help me start a Husker wiki?

I have been wanting to do one for years, and have even gotten stuff started twice, but without anyone else committed to it there is just no way to get it up off the ground, but if we got say 5 people to work hard on it, it could easily become the premiere place for Husker knowledge :P

I'd be interested to work on that. Granted, I know literally nothing about graphic or web design, but I am a pretty solid writer and statistician. I worked on my high school newspaper years ago, am currently a journalism student, and I even had my own Husker blog for two years.

One thing I'd like to see is a video collection. There are a lot of great videos on youtube that are extremely difficult to find unless you click through 100 Husker videos. It'd be nice to have a way to create and collect Husker videos in one place.

I'd be interested to work on that. Granted, I know literally nothing about graphic or web design, but I am a pretty solid writer and statistician.

That's one of the beautiful things about wiki software, it is really easy to create with. The syntax is quite simple, but also very deep, so if you don't know what you are doing you can still just type stuff in a box but if you get the hang of it you can make tables and graphs and images and etc.

If I get other people who are interested I might just have to give this another shot, because it has all the potential in the world to be great.