Best Husker Facemask Design

ESPY

I got to talking with a fellow Cornhead yesterday, and we stumbled on a pretty fun discussion about what Husker, past & present, wears the coolest facemask design. He mentioned the classic Turner Gill look, and I countered with what became my favorite look the moment I saw it & the person wearing it - Eric Martin's beast of a facemask. Look for yourself & tell me it doesn't look like he wants to eat you.

719407.jpg

We don't have any of those kinds of helmets anymore (except for Philip Dillard for some reason), so we won't be seeing those anytime in the future.

Personally I dislike just about all of the facemasks on the new helmets, I love the old school styles. Mays' is awesome, and I love the traditional quarterback facemask that was last known to belong to Zac Taylor.

if Eric Martin grew a stache...oh man. That would definitely just be the baddest ass thing. I cant even find the words.

Slightly off-topic..anyone see the DB at the combine sportin the stache? I thought it rocked. He looked like he meant business.

Eric Martin does have a mustache, however he looked so badass he scared God so God made Eric Martin's mustache invisible.