how much is gas at your pump

Colorado Springs, $2.59 can anyone say California?

I am so sick of this shite, why cant the prices be lowered already! I am willing to sacrafice building schools over in Iraq and focus more on oil production. Either that or we send those Elk in Alaska packing and use the damn state for what we orginally planned when we bought it, drilling!

-discuss amongst yourselves

We need more refinement capabilities here in the US and we need someone to convince China that using oil isn't cool.

I think this is a great point. There are other countries now using quite a bit of oil. Quite simply the law of supply and demand. It might not be all that bad, Americis fat, we all need to lose weight, so start walking or riding a bike. Plus we'll help out the environment. <_<

I saw on cnn this morning that gas prices in Atlanta were pushing $5.00/gallon.  Haven't heard much on how it will affect this area though.

That was price gouging. There was a big run on gas and the store owners thought they could make a lot of money off those people.

Why do I think the same area of the country, Atlanta or the state of Georgia, did this after 9/11?