Suh a Zero

Those questions are like sixth or eighth grade level questions. It is an indictment of our education system that a kid can go through two or three years of college and not get 100% on this test every time.

Well, I think one of the biggest factors that contributes to people missing questions is the time issue. With only the 10-15 minutes they give you to answer 50 questions, it's not like people will immediately know the answer to every question. Some questions, because they don't have time to rack their brain, may be skipped or passed on. Or, in the haste of the test, people may just put down a wrong answer.

That said, I took a fake test like these once (with 50 questions) and got 47. Those guys who score below the 20's just mind boggle me.

Those questions are like sixth or eighth grade level questions. It is an indictment of our education system that a kid can go through two or three years of college and not get 100% on this test every time.

Well, I think one of the biggest factors that contributes to people missing questions is the time issue. With only the 10-15 minutes they give you to answer 50 questions, it's not like people will immediately know the answer to every question. Some questions, because they don't have time to rack their brain, may be skipped or passed on. Or, in the haste of the test, people may just put down a wrong answer.

That said, I took a fake test like these once (with 50 questions) and got 47. Those guys who score below the 20's just mind boggle me.

and money issue. Mental pressure - "Oh, god, I knew the last one, focus, if I don't get this right, I might be second round and lose x hundred thousand dollars. Oh, damn I'm screwed" Football-wise it translates into "Outside LB is showing blitz the line call was what, oh, wait did the QB audible or was it a fake? Oh, damn I'm screwed"

Yep, I've taken one before and gotten a couple wrong out of 50. I'm really, really not a math person. :LOLtartar

:LOLtartar His agent and mom will most likely give him all the financial advice that he needs. If I was a team, I would be looking at character, and what he can do on the field, which he has proven himself on both accounts. If someone passes up drafting him because of some stupid test, they deserve to be at the bottom of the standings anyway. He IS a college graduate for God's sake!! What are they saying? That the NCAA has no standards when it comes to academics??

...or some bafoon made you look like a bigger bafoon by believing this. He probably couldn't even get a zero if he tried. That itself would take quite a bit of intelligence, hence defeating the purpose.

I noted that if he didn't take the test then he might have received a zero.

Yet if the reports are false then its moot.

I wouldn't worry about it. It's from blogspot. My 10 year old cousin go there and start writing something. Besides, Suh would probably get a 60 on that test. :LOLtartar