Jamal Tunrer #16, Aaron Green #7

When you look at the commits already scored and look at the offers that are going out you can see that the coaches arent settling for just anyone. They are hitting with the big boys and with success I might add with some absolute studs.

Anything can happen. It s a LONG time until signing day but I feel that we put a quality team on the field and win consistently , this could be a class that elevates us an elite player with some very high profile recruits.

I really like the list of recruits we are going after... not just because they have stars by their names, but because of their attitude and the comments they are making. They are interested in us and they don't think they are the greatest recruit ever available. Most of them not only look talented, but by most reports are workers. That is the best of both worlds.

If we can win this year we will pull in a top 15 or even top 10 class. In reality that is all we need. The difference in a number 1 and number 10 class is minimal and often many of the kids in a number one class bolt early. This staff has a good idea what they are looking for and it goes deeper than talent. However, its very nice to see that some of the talented kids have the intangibles we want.

I really like the list of recruits we are going after... not just because they have stars by their names, but because of their attitude and the comments they are making. They are interested in us and they don't think they are the greatest recruit ever available. Most of them not only look talented, but by most reports are workers. That is the best of both worlds.

If we can win this year we will pull in a top 15 or even top 10 class. In reality that is all we need. The difference in a number 1 and number 10 class is minimal and often many of the kids in a number one class bolt early. This staff has a good idea what they are looking for and it goes deeper than talent. However, its very nice to see that some of the talented kids have the intangibles we want.

agreed... how we do this year both on the field and next year is crucial..... very crucial to lay the foundation for future success... if we can accomplish both our name becomes mentioned in the conversation with a lot of the current top teams.. we will see dividens in the recruiting arena.. coupled wiht bo's philosophy we should have be setting up ourselves for a great run......