Got the offseason blues? Check out my insanely detailed season preview!

Lava

Did your buddy code this from scratch or use a template? Either way, it looks great. Do you know where that QB salute pic is from?

He coded a lot of it, but we use wordpress as well. I got all the pics from the 09 galleries on Huskers.com I don't remember which game that was from though :(

Err... no. Not sure when you wrote this, but McNeill is pretty much a lock at WR now. The change may be somewhat cosmetic, but it's still a real roster change.

There are a few other minor errors, but mostly it's a nice-looking piece.

My mistake. I wasn't sure if Bo was still planning to use him some at TE or not. I also regret the omissions on Sirles and Qvale, I knew I'd make a couple errors since it's my first time writing something of this scope about the Huskers.

Thanks for the feedback guys, and thanks mods for understanding that I just wanted to share it and wasn't just trying to spam my site.

Err... no. Not sure when you wrote this, but McNeill is pretty much a lock at WR now. The change may be somewhat cosmetic, but it's still a real roster change.

There are a few other minor errors, but mostly it's a nice-looking piece.

My mistake. I wasn't sure if Bo was still planning to use him some at TE or not. I also regret the omissions on Sirles and Qvale, I knew I'd make a couple errors since it's my first time writing something of this scope about the Huskers.

Thanks for the feedback guys, and thanks mods for understanding that I just wanted to share it and wasn't just trying to spam my site.

Good read and nice article....loved the pictures you added as well like the Zac Lee and Cody Green salute. Did anybody notice Eric Martins eyes on that one picture of him yelling....that dude is going to rip somebodies head off next season.

Heres the Mike McNeil "Adjuster" article

Actually Mike McNeil is something that Bo and Shawn Watson call an "Adjuster" and he can either play WR or TE on a certain play. Bo has stated that McNeil will get some work in at TE this season it seems that Mike is more or less a hybrid TE/WR and can play anywhere.

“We’ve used him a lot as a wide receiver in the past,” Pelini said Tuesday. “I wouldn’t read too much into that. We believe Mike is a multi-talented guy, and he can do a lot of different things for your football team.”

Pelini said McNeill may also get some work at tight end this season as well. That will give the Husker offense even more versatility without having to change personnel.

“We’re just going to move him around to give us more opportunities to move him in different positions,” Pelini said. “I wouldn’t read much more into that. He’s a heck of a football player. We’re going to give him an opportunity.”