What's the best EA sports game?

EA Sports Game  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

NBA Live 95

:lol: Was that the one with Tim Hardaway on the cover? I had one of those from back in the Sega days...

Anyone remember this gem...

198072_27961_front.jpg

:rollin Keith Van Horn on the cover! WHAAAT? He might be the worst choice ever. :laughpound

Classic! Man kids now have no idea what we had to go through with video games, from Atari, NES, Sega etc... I don't know how many hours I wasted on some of the worst video games ever!! Now they basically look like damn feature films, don't get me wrong still want a PS3 but had to settle with the Wii so the wife could get something out of it, but all I use the damn thing for to download old NES games... :facepalm::lol:

agreed. I love Tiger Woods game.. June 8th baby. 2011 comes out.. I didn't get to buy 10, but i played it and i have 08 and 09.. cant wait to get 11.

Since yesterday was the release date, I can now say that I have been beta testing the new Tiger Woods PGA Tour© Online for the PC the past 3 months and the gameplay is really tight.

The courses include Bay Hill, Oakmont, Harbor Town, Sawgrass, Old Course at St. Andrews, Pebble Beach, Torry Pines, Sheshan (China), Wolf Creek, and Wentworth West.

They offer progressive daily tournaments to compete against others in your skill set.

It also offers online chat so you can razz your buds if you're playing online with them.

They also have the pro shop option so you can arm yourself with the best clubs and apparel.

EA Sports charges a yearly membership to play online.

This is the release trailer for Tiger Woods PGA Tour© Online.

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related