Big 12 Title exchange?

I just watched that game again last night and I was just as pissed last night as I was when it was live. I'm just so ready for October 16th for payback. As painful as it is, I'm trying to keep it all fresh, so have decided to watch it once each month until October. Talk about adding anticipation for October 16th! I want to take a fury to Lincoln, that day, so it'll be that much sweeter when :ahhhhhhhh we win!

• 2 weeks later...

I just watched that game again last night and I was just as pissed last night as I was when it was live. I'm just so ready for October 16th for payback. As painful as it is, I'm trying to keep it all fresh, so have decided to watch it once each month until October. Talk about adding anticipation for October 16th! I want to take a fury to Lincoln, that day, so it'll be that much sweeter when :ahhhhhhhh we win!

How can you do that to yourself? I was at the game and I stood there for a long time after the kick in disbelief. The only thing that got me in gear to leave was the voice of mack brown :facepalm: I just hope we can have a season to remember next year...and if we can only win one game...please let it be texas!!!! :dunno