Vote for Mike Mcneill

Arkansas doesn't have anything on Nebraska. We own online voting polls. Pure domination. We treat them like it's the 1990's around here. That fans that can't be beat, won't be beat.

Except the other day when Alabama and Arkansas owned us in the WR poll.

Arkansas doesn't have anything on Nebraska. We own online voting polls. Pure domination. We treat them like it's the 1990's around here. That fans that can't be beat, won't be beat.

That's because I'm sure the people who didn't have a receiver from their team on the poll, or they voted honestly, picked the best receiver on the board. Trust me, their are alot of WRs better than Paul.

That's because I'm sure the people who didn't have a receiver from their team on the poll, or they voted honestly, picked the best receiver on the board. Trust me, their are alot of WRs better than Paul.

True, but the point Enhance89 as well as myself was trying to make is that anytime a Husker is in any kind of poll, we usually band together and vote for them, regardless if we believe whether they're better than the other nominees. Logic is bypassed for the sake of pure numbers.

True, but the point Enhance89 as well as myself was trying to make is that anytime a Husker is in any kind of poll, we usually band together and vote for them, regardless if we believe whether they're better than the other nominees. Logic is bypassed for the sake of pure numbers.

I know what you mean. What I am trying to say though is that there are probably more average fans who picked the player they know most about, like Julio Jones. I am sure there are alot of Nebraska fans who didn't vote for Paul because they weren't being honest with themselves,and seeing how inconsistent he was, they weren't going to give him something that he doesn't deserve. I do agree with that we do dominate online polls, but some people might have morals. Although I voted for him, I don't think that he is in the top five best receivers.

I know what you mean. What I am trying to say though is that there are probably more average fans who picked the player they know most about, like Julio Jones. I am sure there are alot of Nebraska fans who didn't vote for Paul because they weren't being honest with themselves,and seeing how inconsistent he was, they weren't going to give him something that he doesn't deserve. I do agree with that we do dominate online polls, but some people might have morals. Although I voted for him, I don't think that he is in the top five best receivers.

I understood your original point and I'm also aware of the average fan votes. But I wasn't taking that into consideration when I responded to Enhance89 originally. In other words it wasn't relevant to my point. It was just a simple response of saying "except we lost that poll," without factoring in the "average fan" among other things in that poll. No biggie though.

I understood your original point and I'm also aware of the average fan votes. But I wasn't taking that into consideration when I responded to Enhance89 originally. In other words it wasn't relevant to my point. It was just a simple response of saying "except we lost that poll," without factoring in the "average fan" among other things in that poll. No biggie though.

Yeah no biggie. When I read your post, I thought you were putting emphasis on that just Alabama and Arkansas fans beat us. See what happens when you have to guess the tone of what someone writes.

Oh well, the good thing is that McNeill is in the lead. :koolaid2::koolaid2::koolaid2:

I wonder if we'll have any O-lineman in his top O-Line poll.

Yeah no biggie. When I read your post, I thought you were putting emphasis on that just Alabama and Arkansas fans beat us. See what happens when you have to guess the tone of what someone writes.

Oh well, the good thing is that McNeill is in the lead. :koolaid2: :koolaid2: :koolaid2:

I wonder if we'll have any O-lineman in his top O-Line poll.

Yeah it's all good. We were just approaching it from different angles. My original point did come across vague though, so your response to it was warranted. :thumbs