***European Soccer Thread***

Milan's Zlatan Ibrahimovic: Pep Guardiola Was My Only Problem At Barcelona

"At Barcelona I understood how football and things can change so fast... my problem was one man, the 'philosopher' [Guardiola]," he told 'Eurogoals' on Eurosport.it.

"I never had any problems with anyone, there is no one who can say I did something wrong. The first six months [at Camp Nou] were excellent. But then something happened, even I don't know what. I am still waiting for answers. If you don't have someone to motivate you then you don't want to fight, this is why there are coaches. I would have killed for Jose Mourinho, for the motivation he gave me and for how he used to stimulate me. With the other [Guardiola] there was football, but a coach must adapt his play to suit the players, especially after spending $70 million on one."

Khedira To Miss 15 Days With Thigh Injury

Real Madrid midfielder Sami Khedira will be sidelined for the next 15 days because of a thigh injury he suffered during the 1-1 draw with Lyon on Tuesday night in the Champions League.

The German was replaced with Lassana Diarra on 68 minutes with Real Madrid later releasing a statement, revealing that Khedira "suffers from a Grade II fibrilar tear on the psoas major muscle of his left thigh. He will miss two to three weeks and his progress is being monitored."

Khedira could miss Madrid's next 3 league games against Deportivo La Coruna, Malaga and Racing Santander.

Juventus Interested In Bojan Krkic

Italian newspaper La Gazzetta dello Sport is reporting Juventus are exploring ways to land Barcelona striker Bojan Krkic in the summer. Despite having a contract that runs until 2015, the lack of first team action at Barcelona could see Krkic depart, regardless of claims in Spain that he is seen as part of the future. Vincenzo Iaquinta and Jorge Martinez have already been tipped to leave Juve in the summer, leaving space for Krkic to come in.

Arsenal And Tottenham Readying Summer Offers For Bojan Krkic - Report

Spanish newspaper El Mundo Deportivo is reporting that both London clubs are interested in the 20 year old, who has been on the periphery of the Blaugrana first team for much of the season. The Spaniard recently signed a new contract to remain at the Camp Nou until the summer of 2015, but has managed just 3 league goals in 19 appearances.

In a recent interview with Barca TV, Bojan admitted: "I like the Premier League a lot," alerting Arsene Wenger and Harry Redknapp to his potential availability.

AC Milan After Sergio Ramos - Report

According to Italian newspaper II Corriere dello Sport, Milan are trying to put together a transfer package to lure Real Madrid defender Sergio Ramos.

The report claims directors at Milan have made finding a right back and a left back their top priority.

Ramos, 24, is said to have refused a new deal from Real Madrid- a signal he wants to leave the Spanish capital.

Sergio Ramos Wanted By Many Clubs- Agent

Rene Ramos, Sergio's agent, confirmed that his client has been in talks with Real Madrid concerning a new long term contract but stressed that nothing has been agreed yet and although talks are scheduled, the defender has attracted interest from abroad. Manchester United, Chelsea and AC Milan have all previously been linked with the World Cup winner, but Rene didn't name any particular clubs.

He told The People: "Some big clubs in England and Italy have been interested in Sergio for some time. We expect to have a meeting with the club in the next few months and to analyze the future of Sergio."

Arsene Wenger To Offer 6 Arsenal Players New Contracts To Fend Off Interest From Rivals- Report

According to The Telegraph, Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger is set to offer new contracts to 6 players in order to fend off rival clubs. Samir Nasri, Andrey Arshavin, Gaël Clichy, Johan Djourou, Tomas Rosicky and Lukasz Fabianski are all out of contract next summer and Arsenal want to secure new deals for all six of them.

Sergio Ramos Falls Out With Real Madrid Coach Jose Mourinho- Report

The People is reporting Ramos has had a falling out with Real Madrid manager Jose Mourinho, prompting speculation that the Spaniard could be on his way out. Chelsea, Manchester United and AC Milan are believed to have been alerted about Ramos' potential availability.

Liverpool To Give Dalglish 2 Year Deal

The Mirror is reporting that Liverpool- who brought in Dalglish only to manage until the end of the season- will hand him a 2 year deal to make his job permanent.

It has also been reported that the deal could be done before the clash against Manchester United, which is scheduled to take place on March 6.