Craig James gives Nebraska some love

While watching the bama spring game the topic got to top contending programs this year and Craig James mentioned how much he liked us! Isn't weird to get the national recognition again haha?

Either that, or he's scouting out schools for Jr. to transfer to after Texas Tech fans run them out of town after getting Leach sacked.

While watching the bama spring game the topic got to top contending programs this year and Craig James mentioned how much he liked us! Isn't weird to get the national recognition again haha?

Either that, or he's scouting out schools for Jr. to transfer to after Texas Tech fans run them out of town after getting Leach sacked.

God forbid, I really doubt his kid could play for Bo.

In any case, it doesn't matter what he says about us anymore, getting rid of Leach was a gift enough to us ;)

I appreciate getting props from Craig James. But not as much as I appreciate Craig James getting rid of Mike Leach.

But my appreciation doesn’t affect my opinion of him. I still think Craig James is an asshat.