Is T-Magic the future?

ADS

54 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

T-Magic? Really? :frenchy:flush:leghump::facepalm: Do we really need to start giving kids nicknames after their spring game performances? :dunno

The kid has a long ways to go before people start passing out catchy nicknames. His running was good but his passing was very average. If you ask me he showed nothing that proves he is the future of this program (that may have been by design though).

Its a nickname he already had, one of my friends plays for NU and thats what he said they call him.

He gave that nickname to himself. I personally think Cody Green will be the starter next fall.

well that was also mean, and dripping with sarcasm.

knapplc, i was only satirizing the message board phenomenon that whenever some complains about someone else complaining, their will inevitably be a complaint about the complaint about the complainers.

also, their has never been a topic as irrelevant or unimportant on this message board than someone's nickname, who cares what anyone thinks about nicknames.

finally, just because someone complains about something, does not mean they think it should be changed or anyone has a right to change it. it is merely commentary, not a call to action.

I would have assumed that a guy who's only here to entertain himself wouldn't care if something someone else said was "mean." You never know, I guess.

i meant generally, in life i only aim to entertain myself. i'm only here for the provocative back and forth. and just because i only want to entertain myself does not mean that i don't have feelings that can hurt.

FWIW: I didn’t know it was a nickname that he had already, I just assumed it was another stale attempt by the masses to pump up a kid before his accomplishments warranted it.

FWIW-2: If it was a self-appointed nickname like was mentioned then that makes it even lamer then the easy to leg-hump masses giving it to him.

Thunder Collins called himself “The #1 Stunner” and we all know how that worked out. :moreinteresting