Suh to KC?

Delusional for one, but I don't think they would take Suh, would they? They took Dorsey in 08 and just picked up Tyson Jackson to play end in there 34 I believe in last year's draft. That would be strange to draft all three front men in 3 years in a row like that

Delusional in more ways than one. I highly doubt Suh falls to the 5th pick. Plus, you are right GMoose, the past 2 years they have used their first pick in the draft to go DLine. They're definitely going OL or Eric Berry with this pick. That said, I would LOVE for Suh to go to KC. The Chiefs are my pro team.

I have heard that the Redskins who want Okung think that Okung might not be there @ 4 and if he isn't they would take Berry. 1. Bradford 2. Okung 3. McCoy 4. Berry. If Berry isn't there at 5 the Chiefs aren't going to reach for an OT, so they either take the best available play (Suh) or they would have to trade down in this scenario.

Delusional for one, but I don't think they would take Suh, would they? They took Dorsey in 08 and just picked up Tyson Jackson to play end in there 34 I believe in last year's draft. That would be strange to draft all three front men in 3 years in a row like that

Delusional in more ways than one. I highly doubt Suh falls to the 5th pick. Plus, you are right GMoose, the past 2 years they have used their first pick in the draft to go DLine. They're definitely going OL or Eric Berry with this pick. That said, I would LOVE for Suh to go to KC. The Chiefs are my pro team.

i dont think they take either oline or berry. im thinking it will be dez or suh...

dorsey was one of the best players on the kc defense last season. and suh could easily fall to 5, its all about teams needs and trying to throw a curve.

Ha ha! If Dorsey was one of the best players on the Chief's defense, well, maybe that's the problem. :)

You are right that Suh could fall to 5. Stranger things have happened on draft day. I'd bet against it though.