Any chance...

I never noticed that thread. I have to disappear threads or posts once in a while. I could toss some of the "needs moved but not so terribly offensive" ones in there if you like.

Or you could just go cruise through the Woodshed, where such salty language is not verboten. Nothing in the "Offending Posts Thread" would be out of place in the Shed, at least not that I saw in a cursory glance.

I really wish someone would post something offensive. I've had the last post in that thread for over two and a half years. I've tried editing it, but no go.

One of the abilities the Mods have is to edit locked posts. It's swell. :)

Since I have the last two, I'm glad you didn't change my actual reply to rfku7. That was totally worth the scolding I got for it. HoustonHusker is a cool dude and I privately apologized to him.

• 4 weeks later...

I really wish someone would post something offensive. I've had the last post in that thread for over two and a half years. I've tried editing it, but no go.

One of the abilities the Mods have is to edit locked posts. It's swell. :)

Since I have the last two, I'm glad you didn't change my actual reply to rfku7. That was totally worth the scolding I got for it. HoustonHusker is a cool dude and I privately apologized to him.

And, you didn't say anything that wasn't true.. name calling included.

• 3 weeks later...