if we go big 10

I'm calling if we move conferences our schedule's going to change for the 2015 year, unless the Big XII let's us break away right away.

They probably wouldn't. They would need time to scrounge the remaining pieces and find a suitable replacement team. But, if Nebraska leaves, we will be their biggest hit as far as a national following goes. There is nobody out there that could replace us in revenue AND national following. But, this is what happens when you have a conference that focuses itself on one university.

• Fire 1

The Big 12 was created in 1994 but didn't officially begin playing games until 1996. It's usually a 2 year waiting period before you officially join the new conference. So 2012 or 2013 at the earliest.

it seems to be a pretty big transition that will take some time to facilitate.

It depends on when it happens. I believe when miami and vt left the big east for the acc it was like twp years after it was announced. So if I had to guess I would say the 2012-2013 season would be the earliest.

there's 2 ways you can do it, and i think it might be the way people haven't talked about it. the first way as everyone knows takes 2 ways, where you lose 50% of the revenue for 2 years, the second way(which i perfer to flip off the jackasses in texas) you say hey here's all our money you would have gotten and leave that year, and i think that might something the big 10 is in talks with just to see if they could bring everyone in at the same time.

I'm calling if we move conferences our schedule's going to change for the 2015 year, unless the Big XII let's us break away right away.

They probably wouldn't. They would need time to scrounge the remaining pieces and find a suitable replacement team. But, if Nebraska leaves, we will be their biggest hit as far as a national following goes. There is nobody out there that could replace us in revenue AND national following. But, this is what happens when you have a conference that focuses itself on one university.

AMEN!!!