I last weekend saw this movie for the first time. I'm sure some of you have seen it. It's a typical off the wall Jim Carrey comedy that was filmed in 2008. What struck me was the scene where Carrey's character and his girlfriend were at a husker football game dressed in red chanting, "Go Big Red."

Anyone know the history of this? Why was Lincoln, NE chosen instead of somewhere else? Please share.

I love the girl in that movie Zooey Deschanel.

zooey-deschanel-ben-gibbard.jpg

Apparently, they filmed the scene at USC's stadium. Pretty cool for the school to get some pub though.

There were many Husker fans attached to the movie. They came and shot B roll of a game 3 or 4 years ago, and all of the Jim Carey stuff was shot at USC stadium in LA. Aparently the extras they used were all huge Husker fans that were really in their own husker gear and stuff.

Apparently, they filmed the scene at USC's stadium. Pretty cool for the school to get some pub though.

There is something about that girl that I find sexy and I really love her voice....I'm a big fan

There is something about that girl that I find sexy and I really love her voice....I'm a big fan

I feel the same way. She's not a bombshell, but she is hot as hell, funny, and kinda has that girl next door thing working for her. I'm in love.