SIGNED CB Charles Jackson

Anyone know what his GPA is or what he has made on his SAT/ACT?

Let's hope this isn't another Braylon Heard situation... great player/didn't get it done in the classroom.

I had the opposite problem during my college football "recruiting"....great student/didn't get it done on the field

Why are they talking about Utah and Tcu? :facepalm: I wanna hear them build up to the announcement.

He is only going to be on one of the two stations at 5...which will be the school he chooses. I.E. - if he comes on 1620 at all, he's coming to Nebraska. Once we hear them say, we've got a recruiting announcement coming up next....we are as good as gold!

Yeah I know I just don't like hearing about Non aq teams that dont play anybody all year.

Why are they talking about Utah and Tcu? :facepalm: I wanna hear them build up to the announcement.

They don't know if he is going to call or not, if he calls Arkansas, he goes to Arky, if he calls 1620, he goes to NU. He won't call both radio stations, he's going to call one or the other... who he calls is who he goes to. So they can't build it up because they have no idea if he will call or not. Keep an eye on Rivals for the arkansas commitment, while you listen to 1620. If anyone sees anything on arkansas.rivals.com then let us know!

They don't know if he is going to call or not, if he calls Arkansas, he goes to Arky, if he calls 1620, he goes to NU. He won't call both radio stations, he's going to call one or the other... who he calls is who he goes to. So they can't build it up because they have no idea if he will call or not. Keep an eye on Rivals for the arkansas commitment, while you listen to 1620. If anyone sees anything on arkansas.rivals.com then let us know!

I will keep an eye out on the rivals arkansas site :thumbs

Is it really that hard to graduate high school and get in to UNL? I didn't study once, and to this day haven't ever read a book... I graduated high school then finished college at UNL with a 3.0 GPA.

edit: I should also mention that I'm no smarter than the average Joe.