SIGNED CB Charles Jackson

I think I know who The Architect is.. :o

David Santos...

No. It's that guy in the room with all the TV's who talks in riddles and fails to make the plot believable or interesting.

Neither.......... I'm the bouncer at the door, the bodyguard of stars, the producer of the movie, the trigger man ..... I'm the Architect whose in the know not the now.

Not to be a Debbie Downer here, but I am hearing from my "guy" and have seen it also being talked about on another board, the word going down is that Charles had told some of the coaches and other people in the Arkansas circle he was commmitted to them. Now he comes up here and the same thing is being said that he committed.

For any of us of course it would be a no brainer, but to this kid who knows. I think it really could be a coin flip. It is a little closer to home for him and they are building their new Pig Sooooeeey Taj Mahal Athletic complex, so I can easily choosing the SEC route over a staff and program that would probably better him football wise.

omfg_abe_simpson_in_and_out.gif

Ghost!! Ghost!! Look at his feet, he's walking on air!

Thank God he's not a zombie...

A poster on the HI free board, said he heard that CJ committed to the Arky staff after his official visit with them but they told him to be 100% sure with his choice.

That is coming back to bite them in the butt. He wet home, santos told him he had to visit Nebraska before deciding... He did, and he changed his mind. He might have been blown away by Arkansas but he was electrified by Nebraska's blackshirts and defensive loving state.

A poster on the HI free board, said he heard that CJ committed to the Arky staff after his official visit with them but they told him to be 100% sure with his choice.

That is coming back to bite them in the butt. He wet home, santos told him he had to visit Nebraska before deciding... He did, and he changed his mind. He might have been blown away by Arkansas but he was electrified by Nebraska's blackshirts and defensive loving state.

I hope you are right.