SIGNED CB Charles Jackson

A poster on the HI free board, said he heard that CJ committed to the Arky staff after his official visit with them but they told him to be 100% sure with his choice.

I have heard this along with the fact he commited to NU also on his visit. If both are true then I like our chances because we had the last visit.

I get complaints about weird posts in threads all the time, and it's usually a personal attack or something like that. Epic Long Cat? :facepalm:

Let's keep our posts recruiting-related, please. I don't get paid enough to clean up quoted mega-ginormous pictures.

Actually... I don't get paid at all. Gotta talk to somebody about that. :huh:

I get complaints about weird posts in threads all the time, and it's usually a personal attack or something like that. Epic Long Cat? :facepalm:

Let's keep our posts recruiting-related, please. I don't get paid enough to clean up quoted mega-ginormous pictures.

Actually... I don't get paid at all. Gotta talk to somebody about that. :huh:

LMAO Epic long cat cracked me up! Knapplc if you got paid as a mod how much would you want? LOL!..... I am going to be a nerd and follow this jackson commitment till he announces.