SIGNED CB Charles Jackson

I think with his buddy coming here it will be hard for him to go to Arkansas but with that being said some kids do want to go off and kind of start over when it comes to college.

Man, that was a worthless post by me.

Haha I didn't think it was worthless....it was a very good point :worship

Not to be a Debbie Downer here, but I am hearing from my "guy" and have seen it also being talked about on another board, the word going down is that Charles had told some of the coaches and other people in the Arkansas circle he was commmitted to them. Now he comes up here and the same thing is being said that he committed.

For any of us of course it would be a no brainer, but to this kid who knows. I think it really could be a coin flip. It is a little closer to home for him and they are building their new Pig Sooooeeey Taj Mahal Athletic complex, so I can easily choosing the SEC route over a staff and program that would probably better him football wise.

Not to be a Debbie Downer here, but I am hearing from my "guy" and have seen it also being talked about on another board, the word going down is that Charles had told some of the coaches and other people in the Arkansas circle he was commmitted to them. Now he comes up here and the same thing is being said that he committed.

For any of us of course it would be a no brainer, but to this kid who knows. I think it really could be a coin flip. It is a little closer to home for him and they are building their new Pig Sooooeeey Taj Mahal Athletic complex, so I can easily choosing the SEC route over a staff and program that would probably better him football wise.

True this will be a coin flip, false he committed to Arkansas or Nebraska during visits, not sure who your "guy" is but I'm pretty close to this one, but hey it makes great conversation though!

omfg_abe_simpson_in_and_out.gif