SIGNED CB Charles Jackson

I am close to the situation and Jackson did not commit to NU on Friday night, not sure about lil bro however Jackson did not commit. I was told he had a great time at the game and visit but we will have to wait to see whats next. He's not the kind of kid who pulls the trigger on visits.

From what CJ said in his interview with HI this seems to be the truth.

I am close to the situation and Jackson did not commit to NU on Friday night, not sure about lil bro however Jackson did not commit. I was told he had a great time at the game and visit but we will have to wait to see whats next. He's not the kind of kid who pulls the trigger on visits.

Would not be so sure.

Coaches are pleased with this recruiting weekend, we will just put it like that.

Would not be so sure.

Coaches are pleased with this recruiting weekend, we will just put it like that.

wtf is this the HI free board?

give us the goods!

:koolaid2:

Honestly I don't feel very confident about us snagging him. But who knows, crazier things have happened.

Crazier things have happened...Hopefully he will be a Husker soon. I don't think he could have picked a better game, the D played lights out. And it sounds like the fans had that place a rock'N