SIGNED CB Charles Jackson

Ekeler on the run

There are tours of Memorial Stadium, and then there's the one that recruits David Santos and Charles Jackson got before kickoff.

The teammates from Klein Collins High in Spring, Texas, jogged a lap around the field with linebackers coach Mike Ekeler as the team warmed up. Santos, a linebacker, and Jackson, a cornerback, were two of the four official visitors.

During their run, there appeared to be a challenge issued by the coach. Santos didn't bite, but Jackson hit the gas a couple of times. For the record, Jackson is faster than Ekeler. At the end of the jaunt, Ekeler had his arm around Jackson in buddy-buddy fashion. Santos is the only linebacker thus far in Nebraska's 2011 class, which grew to 15 with pledges last week from wide receiver Taariq Allen and running back Aaron Green.

The 6-foot, 193-pound Santos, a three-star prospect according to rivals.com, is a Nebraska commit already. Jackson, a 5-11, 180-pounder and rated as a four-star, is said to be down to the Huskers and Arkansas.

the other two prospects on official visits were Darien Bryant, a tight end out of Pickerington, Ohio, and NU safety commit Aaryn Bouzos of la Mirada, Calif. Christian Eatherly and Jeremy Ward, a pair of offensive line prospects for the class of 2012, were also on hand on unofficial visits.

LINK

He will decide this week, and I think he will be N.

To add: I am very confident in this one.

Do you know what day? I do have to say after the complete blanket coverage by the secondary, he should pick NU which as you said I think he will. Arkansas which is the school I go to is not even in the same league of defense as the Blackshirts. Plus, Petrino is a slimy dude who manipulates the ignorance that is the fans of Arkansas.

Do you know what day? I do have to say after the complete blanket coverage by the secondary, he should pick NU which as you said I think he will. Arkansas which is the school I go to is not even in the same league of defense as the Blackshirts. Plus, Petrino is a slimy dude who manipulates the ignorance that is the fans of Arkansas.

Today or Tomorrow, is when he is going to announce.

Today or Tomorrow, is when he is going to announce.

Thanks bro

I'm not trying to act like some big insider, but I saw Jackson after the game and someone asked him how it went and if he committed and he said "Ya, I got ya" then he threw the bones at the guy as he walked away.

He's N

I think he actually did commit, but Bo told him to go home and sleep on it. But anyway, I think he is N.

I'm not trying to act like some big insider, but I saw Jackson after the game and someone asked him how it went and if he committed and he said "Ya, I got ya" then he threw the bones at the guy as he walked away.

He's N

I think he actually did commit, but Bo told him to go home and sleep on it. But anyway, I think he is N.

If this is the case, I think he is :bigredn: as well. I bet Santos is on him all day today at school too. Decision time is soon.

He's N

That is my interpretation as well aspeedlin.

He's N

That is my interpretation as well aspeedlin.

Architect, since you are close with this one, do you have any news here for us?