SIGNED CB Charles Jackson

I am close to the situation and Jackson did not commit to NU on Friday night, not sure about lil bro however Jackson did not commit. I was told he had a great time at the game and visit but we will have to wait to see whats next. He's not the kind of kid who pulls the trigger on visits.

being the architect you need to get off the board and draw up a design for CJ committing to nebraska.... hurry up we need him!!!

:thumbs :thumbs

I am close to the situation and Jackson did not commit to NU on Friday night, not sure about lil bro however Jackson did not commit. I was told he had a great time at the game and visit but we will have to wait to see whats next. He's not the kind of kid who pulls the trigger on visits.

being the architect you need to get off the board and draw up a design for CJ committing to nebraska.... hurry up we need him!!!

I'll see what I can do to scale ....

Insiders from HI.com say he's N, along with two others they haven't named.

I know of two who have been rumored, but was not aware of a third.

Naturally would have to assume the 3rd is Darien Bryant, although I was thinking he may take a few more visits since he is getting more interest daily.

Where would these rumors have come from? Would HI of really just made it up to get a story? Sounds fishy to me....would like as much detail as soon as possible please.

I'll see what I can do to scale ....

hahaha right on right on... need all the help we can get

:cheers