SIGNED CB Charles Jackson

Another insider on HI said Charles has made his decision, its just when he wants to make it public.

So your going to have to be updating your "most wanted" again. Maybe Mr. Lyons finds his face back up there by the end of the day.

good point. :thumbs

Another insider on HI said Charles has made his decision, its just when he wants to make it public.

So your going to have to be updating your "most wanted" again. Maybe Mr. Lyons finds his face back up there by the end of the day.

Are they in any particular order? Are they by ratings or top priority?

Are they in any particular order? Are they by ratings or top priority?

Basically in order that are top priority. Cyrus is #1 for me.

Insider from HI says he is 100%. With him looking to announce tomorrow, I like our chances.

Did LH say this epoc?

Yes

Thats good news, he is always pretty much spot on.

not saying he's wrong, but that guy has missed on quite a few of these in the past. whether that's due to the quality of his sources or just the indecisiveness of teenagers, who knows; i just wouldn't take his word as gospel.

If Jackson commits, he will get full court press from Arky and OU IMO. OU did what Texas decided to do at the last moment "slow play" Jackson which pissed his Dad off. He is old school when it comes to giving your word however IMO, Arky is the only place with a chance to sway Jackson because of the continued contact, but I don't think much of that contact has come from his position coach at Arky which might be the reason IF CJ goes RED so the staff needs to stay in touch because Arky is building an 80,000 sq ft Football Operation next to DKR that will be state of the art! JMO! Almost forgot.....Jackson is suppose to announce via radio station maybe today or tomorrow depends on time picked, but it will be before his next game!

If Jackson commits, he will get full court press from Arky and OU IMO. OU did what Texas decided to do at the last moment "slow play" Jackson which pissed his Dad off. He is old school when it comes to giving your word however IMO, Arky is the only place with a chance to sway Jackson because of the continued contact, but I don't think much of that contact has come from his position coach at Arky which might be the reason IF CJ goes RED so the staff needs to stay in touch because Arky is building an 80,000 sq ft Football Operation next to DKR that will be state of the art! JMO! Almost forgot.....Jackson is suppose to announce via radio station maybe today or tomorrow depends on time picked, but it will be before his next game!

:thumbs :thumbs :thumbs