Caputo: Rimington watch list

Kind of surprising seeing as he might not even be our center...

I heard they moved Cole Pesenick to center. I thought it was to backup Caputo, but where are considering moving him too, guard?

They did move Pensick to center. But Mike Smith was the other guy who moved to center, who I kinda thought would be the de facto leader.

Kind of surprising seeing as he might not even be our center...

I heard they moved Cole Pesenick to center. I thought it was to backup Caputo, but where are considering moving him too, guard?

They did move Pensick to center. But Mike Smith was the other guy who moved to center, who I kinda thought would be the de facto leader.

Smith moved-over because they didn't feel he was big enough for tackle, not because they were unhappy with Caputo. Smith spent some time at center but I think he currently projects at guard.

Hmm, I didn't know they were talking about moving him around, I thought he was going to be the starting center.

Well at least once the season begins, "NO TALK ABOUT DEPTH CHART!1!!1!" from Bo! :restore

Anywho.....

Isn't it unusual to be on a "Trophy watch" this early in the year, when he wasn't even the starting center last year?

Hmm, I didn't know they were talking about moving him around, I thought he was going to be the starting center.

Well at least once the season begins, "NO TALK ABOUT DEPTH CHART!1!!1!" from Bo! :restore

Anywho.....

Isn't it unusual to be on a "Trophy watch" this early in the year, when he wasn't even the starting center last year?

Does it even matter when half the centers in DI are also on the list?

One of the reasons he prob on the list is because Nebraska is back on some football types eyes. It seems like when a team has pretty good year, their players get picked for the all american, all conference, awards, etc. etc. Regardless of how talented the player actually is, because the team has alot more exposure now.

One of the reasons he prob on the list is because Nebraska is back on some football types eyes. It seems like when a team has pretty good year, their players get picked for the all american, all conference, awards, etc. etc. Regardless of how talented the player actually is, because the team has alot more exposure now.

Yeah, I'm also guessing that his playing time from 09' played a big part. There are 40 guys on this list. And didn't Caputo start at least one game? I think it was a home game...