UFC 114

I think every one of those picks is going to be right.

Those would be my picks as well.

Easy to argue the rampage/rashad and bisping/miller fights, but probably stick with my gut feeling as of now. I moreso want Bisping to lose more than I think he will lose, but I want him to lose pretty bad! Seeing Diego lose wouldn't bother me any, but I'm picking him in this fight.

The more interviews and UFC Primtime I watch, the more I want Bisping and Rashad to get KTFO. I can't stand trashtalkers, especially Bisping, who hasn't done jack besides drop weight classes every time he loses.

The more interviews and UFC Primtime I watch, the more I want Bisping and Rashad to get KTFO. I can't stand trashtalkers, especially Bisping, who hasn't done jack besides drop weight classes every time he loses.

I wouldn't be willing to say Rashad is any worse than Rampage as far as trash talking goes.

As for Bisping, hopefully he just keeps losing so Dana will give him the boot. He's way overconfident in his abilities.

Main card

Quinton Jackson vs. Rashad Evans

Michael Bisping vs. Dan Miller

Todd Duffee vs. Mike Russow

Antônio Rogério Nogueira vs. Jason Brilz

Diego Sanchez vs. John Hathaway

Im interested to see how Diego will do now that he is back at welterweight.

:yeah

Same picks as me and I can't stand Bisping and I hope he gets knocked the F@%* out

Yes Rampage talks trash but majority of the trash talking that started on the season was all Rashad. I never liked Rampage until he was first on the TUF season with Forrest Griffin and started liking him more. He's one funny mother f'er.

Main card

Quinton Jackson vs. Rashad Evans

Michael Bisping vs. Dan Miller

Todd Duffee vs. Mike Russow

Antônio Rogério Nogueira vs. Jason Brilz

Diego Sanchez vs. John Hathaway

Im interested to see how Diego will do now that he is back at welterweight.

:yeah

Same picks as me and I can't stand Bisping and I hope he gets knocked the F@%* out

Yes Rampage talks trash but majority of the trash talking that started on the season was all Rashad. I never liked Rampage until he was first on the TUF season with Forrest Griffin and started liking him more. He's one funny mother f'er.

I won't argue with that. He is one funny dude. Partly because he's so stupid to be honest, but he sure can fight.

The funny thing about this grudge match is it's a must win for both guys. It will be interesting to see how they act toward each other after the match.

WOW I am truely disappointed in this PPV, everybody that I was rooting for got beat especially Duffee wow I can't believe he got knocked out and I missed it too. I was talking to my brother and next thing I know everybody is screaming and I look to see Duffee lying on the canvas knocked out

Boooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrring. Rashad hit a half punch and then did jack sh!t. Rampage didn't even look like he was trying. I want my f'ing money back. Best fight was Hathaway-Sanchez. Brilz got SCREWED!!! Bisping still sucks. He landed so many punches and couldn't even come close to putting Miller out. F Bisping, F Rashad, I'M OUT!!! Worst $50 I've ever spent and I've been to some crappy strip clubs before!

• Fire 1

Boooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrring. Rashad hit a half punch and then did jack sh!t. Rampage didn't even look like he was trying. I want my f'ing money back. Best fight was Hathaway-Sanchez. Brilz got SCREWED!!! Bisping stil sucks. He landed so many punches and couldn't even come close to putting Miller out. F Bisping, F Rashad, I'M OUT!!! Worst $50 I've ever spent and I've been to some crappy strip clubs before!

I agree with most of the stuff you wrote about but I thought that even though all of the fights except for one were decisions I thought that it was a good PPV. I'm not a big Sanchez fan who I picked to win I was glad to see Hathaway win the fight. Brilz got screwed BIG TIME and the only reason he lost is because Nogueria is a bigger name and everybody including the crowd who was chanting bullsh*t after the winner was announced knew that Brilz won that fight and he represented Omaha quite well. Bisping is still a British piece a trash who couldn't knock out Miller and I was hoping that Bisping was going to get caught with a right hand hook like he did against Henderson.

I'm still puzzled that Todd Duffee got knocked out because it just doesn't seem possible....just unreal, but he's only 24 years old so he has plenty of time to adjust his game and get better.

Rampage pissed me off last night because all of that talk and he didn't walk the walk when he had Rashad on the ground and he could've put him away but decided to take a nap instead. He looked exhausted the whole 2nd and 3rd rounds and the old Rampage would've put Evans out when he got that opportunity to do so in the 3rd round. Evans pulled out an Anderson Silva card when he started taunting Rampage by dancing and doing some stupid ape like swagger in his stance.

With SopCast...who pays for UFC fights anymore? I know I don't! headbank.gif

Please elaborate..... PM me if you need to.

Man, did Brilz get robbed or what? Even Dana White thought so (LINK)

Overall that was an extremely disappointing PPV. For all the hype surrounding Rampage/Rashad, that was an unbelievable letdown.

Brilz did get robbed, BIG TIME. But he made an extra $65,000 for Fight of the Night.

Rashad Evans $435,000 ($185,000 win bonus) def. Quinton Jackson $250,000

Michael Bisping $190,000 ($15,000 win bonus) def. Dan Miller ($15,000)

Mike Russow $24,000 ($12,000 win bonus) def. Todd Duffee ($8,000)

Antonio Rogerio Nogueira $120,000 ($40,000 win bonus) def. Jason Brilz ($11,000)

John Hathaway $22,000 ($11,000 win bonus) def. Diego Sanchez ($50,000)

Dong Hyun Kim $64,000 ($32,000 win bonus) def. Amir Sadollah ($15,000)

Efrain Escudero $30,000 ($15,000 win bonus) def. Dan Lauzon ($15,000)

Melvin Guillard $38,000 ($19,000 win bonus) def. Waylon Lowe ($6,000)

Cyrille Diabate $12,000 ($6,000 win bonus) def. Luiz Cane ($19,000)

Aaron Riley $20,000 ($10,000 win bonus) def. Joe Brammer ($5,000)

Ryan Jensen $16,000 ($8,000 win bonus) def. Jesse Forbes ($6,000)

Fight of the Night: Antônio Rogério Nogueira vs. Jason Brilz

Knockout of the Night: Mike Russow

Submission of the Night: Ryan Jensen

With SopCast...who pays for UFC fights anymore? I know I don't! headbank.gif

Please elaborate..... PM me if you need to.

Man, did Brilz get robbed or what? Even Dana White thought so (LINK)

Overall that was an extremely disappointing PPV. For all the hype surrounding Rampage/Rashad, that was an unbelievable letdown.

Check your pm's.