...am I pretty much a girl?

Now, I'm not really a horror movies kinda guy. I never watch them, just not a fan of the genre (although something scifi-ish like Aliens doesn't count to me, they just count as pretty cool)

But...

I just watched The Ring for the first time. Yeah it's 10 years old and all that, and it wasn't THAT scary honestly...

but man, I gotta admit, I'm just a little spooked right now. :facepalm:

don't laugh at me! my LCD monitor looks freakin' much like a TV, okay? :ahhhhhhhh

so I'm watching some Jimmy Kimmel to take the edge off. This day has not been a great one in the 'manliness' category...

help me feel better guys...and pick up the shattered pieces of my pride.

It'll wear off after a week or two. I remember watching it as well and thinking - not that bad. But every time I was alone in a room with a TV at night something just wasn't right. Like it was watching me or something. Just imagine Naomi Watts coming out of the tv in a bikini. And as twins. That will make it better.

No, it freaked me out too.

But my sister saw it about a week after me, so when she came home after seeing it (the late showing at that), I was laying on the couch and turned the tv to a channel we didn't get (we were both still living at home) and she screamed so loud both of my parents came running. She was freaked out, I was laughing my ass off.

You wanna hear a funny story? A friend of mine watched that movie when it first came out. It was a moderately scary movie, but he got to sleep just fine. Thing is, he used his TV as his alarm in the mornings. It would turn on to wake him up. But that night for some reason he had messed with the settings, so about one in the morning it turned on to a static channel, and he just about sh#t his pants.

you know what they say... If you have to ask...

Ha! thanks for that todd :lol:

Some funny stories guys...yeah, I think it's not a big deal. I did surround myself with people today though. Some frayed nerves in the morning when I was by myself, we'll see how the night goes. It's not that terrifying, but some of those images...

First time I ever saw that movie was pretty interesting. I'm usually not creeped out by movies, but this combination of events kinda got to me.

All of my friends were out of town, so me and my girl at the time decided to watch a few movies and drink some beers.

Well we watched a couple funny movies earlier and were having a good time. Start watching The Ring and I'm kinda liking it. Still not scaring me though.

Anyway, we get to the part where the girl comes outta the TV.....

Power goes out. Pitch ass black in my dorm room. We're scrambling to find cell phones/flashlights to get some light. In the middle of the scramble, my cell phone starts ringing in the darkness. That sh#t threw me for a loop for about an hour or so. :lol: Nothing a few beers and some alone time with her can't fix. Had to finish the movie once the power came back on.

no comment.

except: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA BWWWWWAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA